Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Block default zoom when scrolling on airport info page  (Read 759 times)

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Block default zoom when scrolling on airport info page
« on: February 17, 2020, 10:10:47 PM »
The new airport page is great, but the automated zoom makes it going at the bottom of the page a pain. And it gets even worse with the pop-up (from "opening new route", for example), as there is no border on the page to go around the map to avoid zooming unnecessarily.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Block default zoom when scrolling on airport info page
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 12:42:42 AM »
The new airport page is great, but the automated zoom makes it going at the bottom of the page a pain. And it gets even worse with the pop-up (from "opening new route", for example), as there is no border on the page to go around the map to avoid zooming unnecessarily.

Are you talking about desktop or mobile?

It works fine for me on desktop, including automatic zoom (which is really good, IMO).

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 06:01:26 AM »
Desktop. Using a mac & chrome.

Don't know if it's my OS, browser or what, but it's pretty boring. I'd much rather have to double click, or press shift and scroll.

Edit: tried on Safari and it's the same
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 06:03:34 AM by Tha_Ape »

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 07:18:27 AM »
I finally see what you mean.

When you scroll down on a page using a mouse wheel, to the point when the cursor goes over the map, the former "scroll" becomes "zoom in" on the map.

Yeah, a little annoying, until you can used to moving the mouse cursor to the side of the screen so that the cursor does not go over the map.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 09:00:19 AM »
Yeah, a little annoying, until you can used to moving the mouse cursor to the side of the screen so that the cursor does not go over the map.

Works on the regular page, but not on the pop-up, as there is no white border around it.

Online groundbum2

• Members
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 09:33:20 AM »
perhaps the map could be moved to be the bottom/last item on the page, or made only half a page width, It's a bit OTT large at the moment..

Simon
OTT=Over The Top

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.