Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: CI adjustments  (Read 418 times)

Offline Maxair

• Members
CI adjustments
« on: January 04, 2020, 04:45:31 AM »
Is it me or have personnel numbers effect on CI changed considerably? I forgot to hire personnel after creating a flight and came back to find my CI had dropped from 50 to almost negative numbers. My staffing levels were at 99% in a couple of areas but 100% in the rest. Seems kind of excessive and i dont remember it being that sensitive in the past.

Offline knobbygb

• Members
Re: CI adjustments
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 09:18:39 AM »
Nah, I can't see it being that. Having 99% staff would cause a few delays and cancellations but not enough to drop your CI by so much (unless we're talking about over a period of MANY years I guess). You must have done something else. Firing staff has a huge and immediate effect on CI as does being ramp-checked for late maintenance. Everything else takes longer.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 09:42:38 AM »
Well, about 3-4 weeks ago I scheduled a few new planes, forgot to hire, CI dropped hard (-8 points in one week, more or less). Could be another reason, but I never saw such a behaviour before. And if it's not that, I never found the reason.

Offline Maxair

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 09:36:18 AM »
I didnt fire anyone and all my maintenance was scheduled. I got a “lack of staff” message so it definitely was related to that. I was away from the game for a couple of days real time but ive done that exact same thing many times in the past and never had my CI drop that much. I cant figure it out. I didnt have a rash of cancellations or anything like that and my staff didnt strike. So i have no idea.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.