Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Flight Not Flying Apparently  (Read 293 times)

Offline Tuckernut

• Members
Flight Not Flying Apparently
« on: December 24, 2019, 07:04:31 PM »
Having an issue in Beginner Game #2.  I am flying as Deutsche Fluglinie and my flights DF107/108 is a Saturday departure FRA-JFK-FRA on a 777.  My Sun-Fri is doing well but for some reason my Saturday flight that I jiggled the times to make it fit is apparently not flying.  Can’t figure out what is wrong.  It shows on the schedule as OK—no “pink” notice that it was a problem.  Is it something I did wrong?

Cheers,

Tuckernut

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Flight Not Flying Apparently
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 07:51:29 PM »
If the flight is behind B check, it may appear not to be flying (once per month)

Online Cardinal

• Members
Re: Flight Not Flying Apparently
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 02:14:55 AM »
Open the route information page for that Saturday departure and scroll down to the bottom. If a particular week is missing, it's due to scheduled maintenance.

But if it lists the flight as Canceled, it will give you a reason. Could be weather, could be technical problem with the 777, it could be the crew couldn't be bothered to show up for work. Or it could be you "jiggled the times" a bit too far and there's not enough of a turnaround time after the previous flight and it canceled because of that.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.