Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Airline Score  (Read 348 times)

Offline Mayday

• Members
Airline Score
« on: December 21, 2019, 09:39:24 PM »
Subject invalid  ;D

« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 07:22:34 PM by Mayday »

Offline Andre090904

• Members
Re: That bloody Airline Score!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 09:49:38 PM »

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 01:29:19 AM »
Airline score and CI (Company Image) are different things.  Airline Score is an overall rating of the airline.

Company image depends on marketing delay / cancellation rate.  Certain things can also make it go down such as strikes, low staff morale, game special events / disasters.

Online tungstennedge

• Members

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 02:55:15 AM »
Yo if your CI keeps decreasing despite heavy marketing it's likely that your aircraft are experiencing delays due to turnaround issues, or your company is just small. That's what I've found in my experience so far. Also, I find that if you just focus on growth, following fundamentals such as scheduling in good time and with enough turnaround time  eventually your CI will hit 100 while spending just a small fraction, three or less percent of your income on marketing due to sheer size. Also, high CI is not required to run a successful airline unless you need to fly mostly longhaul with considerable business class. Otherwise 70 is fine

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 07:26:56 AM »
CI is nice to have, indeed, but not at any cost. I've even see a company(in LUX) surviving more than 20 years with -100 CI. Guy was crushed as soon as there was any opposition on the line...but he had very low costs, and was profitable anyways.

Still, you make better profit with CI than without - as long as your marketing expenses remain under control. The rule of a thumb is "no more than 10% of your expenses in marketing". 5% is not a bad number as well.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.