Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Allow 1 subsidiary in another region if participants fall below threshold  (Read 270 times)

Offline Mike Swaledale

• Members

The 5 people who like this post:
Hi Sami,

I've been worrying about the falling numbers in the games and wondered if it might maintain interest if there were a facility to allow airlines to open a subsidiary airline in another region if airline numbers fell below a threshold (say 200).  The money for the new airline creation - whatever the normal start-up amount for that game world is - would be deducted from the parent, aircraft transfers between parent and subsidiary would be at alliance rates, maybe the name would have to be "Parent Airline name (country) ltd" to make clear its status. Thereafter the player would have the fun of getting going again".

Mike

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Would be far more fun if money would be deducted on CEO's wealth. And target country would be companyless, preferably.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Would be far more fun if money would be deducted on CEO's wealth. And target country would be companyless, preferably.

I completely agree.

Indeed, might be a VERY interesting thing: your second airline at this point would most likely be a small to very small one, allowing experiments and another type of gameplay. One we usually don't play because it's a little boring over a long period of time, but since it's only a secondary airline starting pretty late in the game, it would be fine ::)

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
I completely agree.

Indeed, might be a VERY interesting thing: your second airline at this point would most likely be a small to very small one, allowing experiments and another type of gameplay. One we usually don't play because it's a little boring over a long period of time, but since it's only a secondary airline starting pretty late in the game, it would be fine ::)

Exactly my thoughts. I could extend my Vietnamese company to Mongolia or North Korea, for a try.

Offline DanDan

• Members
Hi Sami,

I've been worrying about the falling numbers in the games and wondered if it might maintain interest if there were a facility to allow airlines to open a subsidiary airline in another region if airline numbers fell below a threshold (say 200).  The money for the new airline creation - whatever the normal start-up amount for that game world is - would be deducted from the parent, aircraft transfers between parent and subsidiary would be at alliance rates, maybe the name would have to be "Parent Airline name (country) ltd" to make clear its status. Thereafter the player would have the fun of getting going again".

Mike

absolutely agree on it, but there is countless open threads on this already... ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.