Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: passenger redistribution  (Read 391 times)

Offline Stormbringer748

• Members
passenger redistribution
« on: November 24, 2019, 04:34:30 AM »
Question: when your aircraft is undergoing a C check, do the pax get redistributed, or does it reatin them when it resumes services?

Cheers

Storm

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: passenger redistribution
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 08:16:55 AM »
They get redistributed between other flights on the same route. Thus you'll see peeks in your own LFs when you competitor is having his C-check, and vice-versa.

Offline groundbum2

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 09:35:00 AM »
I'm probably wrong on how it happens , but what we see as players is I think at midnight every game night the AWS server looks at a route, looks at all the flights on it scheduled for tomorrow, looks at pricing, seat type, CI, RI etc, randomizes the demand a bit (+/- 20%) then allocates passengers between the flights scheduled.

So each day is a unique combo of which flights get which pax.

So as the earlier poster said, if your plane is in C check, then the midnight algorithm realises this and the other flights get your pax.

Simon
( I realise this answer isn't totally there but I think it's about what happens. For example I can, at 1300 game time, add a new 1400 departure flight to a schedule and it gets pax that day...)

Offline Stormbringer748

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 07:29:30 AM »
thanks guy's, I thought they get redistributed, but was getting thrown by my LF's pretty much returning to normal once the aircraft re-enters service, so you lose the pax during maintenance periods, but RI isn't effected, or only marginally effected, hence the LF's return to previous levels. Perfect

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.