Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Sorting Financial View of the Manage Routes Table Y C F CL CS  (Read 451 times)

Offline The Flying Monkey

• Members

The 4 people who like this post:
Sorting Financial View of the Manage Routes Table Y C F CL CS
« on: November 01, 2019, 04:17:10 PM »
Sami,

I would really like to see more functionality of the financial view table in the manage routes section. Specifically being able to sort Y C F CL and CS in the Load Factors column.

Currently from this table we're able to sort by Number, Schedule, AvgLF (Same in 2 columns), AvgCLF, GrossYield, RASK, FleetID, and Profit with the return coming from the onclick command of the doRouteSearch function/method. (I'm guessing  ;D)

Would it be possible to update form, in the Load Factors column to look like this:
<!--
<td class="Title3" style="min-width: 120px;">
<a href="?sort=Y" onclick="doRouteSearch(0,'Y','',1); return false;">Load Factors </br>Y </a>
<a href="?sort=C" onclick="doRouteSearch(0,'C','',1); return false;">C </a>
<a href="?sort=F" onclick="doRouteSearch(0,'F','',1); return false;">F </a>
<a href="?sort=CL" onclick="doRouteSearch(0,'CL','',1); return false;">CL </a>
<a href="?sort=CS" onclick="doRouteSearch(0,'CS','',1); return false;">CS</a>
</td>
-->
I really think everyone would get more value in the simulation/game from being able to sort Y, C, F, CL, and CS.  In fact you could probably discard the AvgLF and AvgCLF columns all together in this table.

I hope I explained my feature request decently enough where it makes sense.  ;D

Tracy

Offline Maytrix

• Members
Re: Sorting Financial View of the Manage Routes Table Y C F CL CS
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 08:31:44 PM »
I was going to suggest this as well and saw it was already requested.  Additional financial views would be very useful.  I think keeping the existing view is helpful, but then adding an expanded passenger and cargo view that gives break downs would be very useful.  Especially with cargo where you may be full on heavy cargo but at 50% capacity with light or standard.  Being able to sort by that, you can easily see which places can be adjusted without having to view each individual route.  While it is nice having the load factors view in the route view, you can't sort by it and it takes a lot more effort to go through.

In general, I think the reporting is where I'd like to see the most added as that is such an important part to monitoring how well the airline is doing and what changes can be made.

Offline groundbum2

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 10:32:01 PM »
I'd prefer to be able to export route data to CSV. Then I can load to Excel and analyze it to death!

S

Offline Maytrix

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 04:21:20 PM »
I'd prefer to be able to export route data to CSV. Then I can load to Excel and analyze it to death!

S

I agree, that would be useful.  I have actually copied and pasted (which takes a while) and put in excel and then moved to an access database where I can query stuff all day long.  Either would be better then what we have now.  Export would be great, especially if you could export all data for a plane in one file.  Financial, Technical and Maintenance.  I'm not sure why this hasn't been implemented yet.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.