Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Increase fuel supplier options for airports that expand over time  (Read 559 times)

Offline Talentz

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Sami!

Since airports are dynamic and can/will grow over time, I think the fuel supplier (fueling contracts) options should expand with the airport as well. I've noticed in smaller, secondary airports that only offer a single supplier even though the airport has grown to be much bigger. I assume this is a system limitation due and thus its probably not capable of now.

However, in the future, it would be great for small(er) airport(s) that grows over time to bear fruit from it's growth.

Talentz
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Group™ - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: Increase fuel supplier options for airports that expand over time
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 10:41:56 AM »
I'm not sure the number of available contracts is calculated from the size of the airport, but rather from the size of the operation of said airline in said airport.

Thus, airline A might have 2 available contracts in airport X, while airline B might have 3.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 12:11:25 PM »
I'm not sure the number of available contracts is calculated from the size of the airport

Size is the only factor here.

=> This feature should be added. But very low priority.

Offline Talentz

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 06:20:04 PM »
[ok]

Talentz
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Group™ - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.