Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Question about Personnel Morale  (Read 384 times)

Offline rettir

• Members
Question about Personnel Morale
« on: September 05, 2019, 04:20:39 PM »
I have been transitioning from 1960's large aircraft to late 1970's large aircraft. Thus I need less large aircraft pilots. At the beginning I was firing the extra pilots thus lowering my company image & large pilot morale. Then I realized that as I had ordered an extra 10 of the new aircraft to expand operations at KJFK; I quit firing pilots & kept them on the payroll; building up a surplus of large aircraft pilots at KLGA. And rising the company image & large pilot morale. Then as I added the new aircraft at KJFK, I balanced the staff between bases. I noticed after the rebalance the large pilot morale declined*. I am wondering what is the reasoning behind the pilot morale decline.

Thanks in advance for replies educating me.

* I imagine the other positions declined & rose also but since the numbers being let go & then rebalance were much smaller the morale changes very negligible..

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Question about Personnel Morale
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 06:24:42 PM »
When you tell your staff they have to move, they are not happy about it.  That's the theory behind.

And the system does not recognize that JFK and LGA are next to each other.  It's same as if the staff was told they are moving to Unalaska.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.