Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: question about cargo  (Read 424 times)

Offline mizuki

• Members
question about cargo
« on: August 10, 2019, 06:30:16 PM »
i made no changes to my flights yet on all of them suddenly my cargo LF drops from 80% or more to 0% even on routs were i am the only one flying and there is no change in demand

Offline Andre090904

• Members
Re: question about cargo
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 06:32:32 PM »
Are there airports nearby where other competitors could fly from/to? Silly question, but is the aircraft actually flying (not in maintenance, with staff assigned, ...)?

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 06:43:23 PM »
What is your pricing relative to default?

Offline Tauge

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 02:39:32 AM »
Mizuki had posted these in our alliance discord earlier.

Anyway, to answer some of the question. There is another airline running between an airport within the catchment of Mizuki's base and his destination, but that would only explain a reduction in cargo, not a complete termination of it, like you can see in the screenshots.

It didn't occur to me at the time he posted it on discord, but I think schro's question on pricing is especially pertinent. He's hauling cargo then suddenly he isn't. A price increase on cargo, which has always felt to me to be more price sensitive than passengers, could explain the sudden loss of cargo.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.