Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft/Airport Limitations  (Read 398 times)

sebnikdep

• Former member
Aircraft/Airport Limitations
« on: April 20, 2019, 06:40:18 PM »
I've just noticed that I am able to open a route from Vladivostok to Petropavlovsk (Kamchatsky) operated by a Tupolev Tu-104, but once I attempt to schedule the route to an aircraft, a message appears saying, and I quote, "This route cannot be selected to this aircraft. At least one of the airports does not allow this aircraft type to operated into this airport. Please view the airport information page for details on allowed aircraft models. (UHPP / T104)". I've looked at both the airport and aircraft's information and nothing has appeared explaining why the aircraft cannot serve Petropavlovsk. Has anyone else ever had a similar problem? If so, any advice? Also, could any admins help figure this out? I'd really appreciate it.

Offline MikeS

• Members
Re: Aircraft/Airport Limitations
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 07:07:33 PM »
Hi,

You need to check the infrastructure level of the airport. Level 3 and more allow all aircraft types. If it's below, check the aircraft you're planing to operate (TU-104) and see if it's compatible. I assume the TU-104 is "Large" and the destination airport can only handle "Medium".

Mike

sebnikdep

• Former member
Re: Aircraft/Airport Limitations
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 07:26:15 PM »
Indeed it was! Petropavlovsk has an infrastructure level of 1. Many thanks. ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.