Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What is new for 2019?  (Read 528 times)

Offline Tuckernut

• Members
What is new for 2019?
« on: December 25, 2018, 09:21:53 PM »
Sami:

As the Cargo Challenge come to its conclusion and Game 2 reaches its end, I was curious what you had up your sleeve for the new year?

Personally, I favor the idea many had about an all Soviet era fleet as a fun challenge.  I look forward to starting a new game right from the beginning, buying DC-3,s -4’s and Connies as we work up to jets.  Always wanted to own a Stratocruiser!  I can see where entering the game at the start gives for firm ground on which to build.  Trying to enter a game in its later years makes it nearly impossible to find profits.

Anyway, thanks for creating such a challenging and fun game.  Your confidence builds as you make mistakes and learn fro them.

Best Holiday wishes from,

Tuckernut

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: What is new for 2019?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 12:53:21 PM »
Sami:

As the Cargo Challenge come to its conclusion and Game 2 reaches its end, I was curious what you had up your sleeve for the new year?

Personally, I favor the idea many had about an all Soviet era fleet as a fun challenge.  I look forward to starting a new game right from the beginning, buying DC-3,s -4’s and Connies as we work up to jets.  Always wanted to own a Stratocruiser!  I can see where entering the game at the start gives for firm ground on which to build.  Trying to enter a game in its later years makes it nearly impossible to find profits.

Anyway, thanks for creating such a challenging and fun game.  Your confidence builds as you make mistakes and learn fro them.

Best Holiday wishes from,

Tuckernut

DC3's suck. but indeed a lot of fun!

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 01:27:25 PM »
DC3's suck. but indeed a lot of fun!

Even the wayfarer is faaaaaaaar superior. Mine helped tremendously. But I got rid off the DC3s ASAP. Brrrrrr, whar à pièce of useless junk. Even the IL12 is superior.

Offline Zobelle

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 09:41:44 AM »
buying DC-3,s -4’s and Connies as we work up to jets.  Always wanted to own a Stratocruiser!  I can see where entering the game at the start gives for firm ground on which to build.

Trust me, it gets old fast.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.