Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Cargo route fees  (Read 138 times)

Online zuluboi

• Members
Cargo route fees
« on: July 13, 2018, 12:10:21 PM »
Hey guy,

can someone please explain to me why cargo route fees are so high versus normal pax flights. I own majority of my 737F's to maximize profits but the route fees are killing me.

Online paddk989

• Members
Re: Cargo route fees
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 12:23:08 PM »
I am not able to answer your question but you have reason to ask. My cargo route fees in GW4 are about 15% of the cargo income, but your figure is 64%. An explanation is definitely required.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 12:29:59 PM »
Not absolutely sure as you don't provide many details, but one possibility could be the length of the route.
The fees are the same no matter what the distance is (the loader has to move 100 Kg no matter if it travelled 100nm or 5000nm), thus fees are killing really short routes.
Not sure where the breakeven point is, it will depend on your fleet efficiency and such other things, but usually 300nm is well enough to offset it.

Offline jezbanks

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 02:02:31 AM »
Yeah, I can see how having planes ‘only’ making 1/2m profit per week is a complete killer.

I’m amazed you’ve survived this long...

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 11:06:15 AM »
Yeah, I can see how having planes ‘only’ making 1/2m profit per week is a complete killer.

I’m amazed you’ve survived this long...

for a large aircraft, it's not ipmressive, but it's enough to survive, counting staff costs & others. For a very large(though it depends on the kind of very large), it would not be enough to be profitable.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.