Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Arrival & Deaprture Times  (Read 347 times)

Offline Karl

• Members
Arrival & Deaprture Times
« on: July 15, 2013, 02:28:47 PM »
I like the new layout very much, but am I the only one who has trouble on the schedule page distinguishing between the departure/arrival times and the duration of the flight?

I wish there was an obvious distinction between them - like the departure/arrival time in BOLD and the stage length in regular type.  I really don't care how they are distinguished.  I just which I could tell them apart at quick glance.

While I am at it.  All of the boxes on the Aircraft page are all the same.  I know that they only appear when there is information to be noted, but it would be nice if each box was somewhat different looking that the others.  For instance: the maintenance box is the same as the lease expiring box.

I know that these are minor details, but I think they would enhance the playing experience.  :)

Offline eleytheria

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: Arrival & Deaprture Times
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 02:15:24 AM »
Could the arrival time be highlighted in red when the airport il closed? It would be handy to be warned before you are done with scheduling 30 something flights on a 7 day schedule...it's also easier than checking the airport information each time.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.