Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: D Check notification question/suggestion (solved)  (Read 282 times)

Offline Bodazafa

• Members
D Check notification question/suggestion (solved)
« on: April 23, 2019, 05:02:38 AM »
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if there is an easy/quick way to find when your planes "D" checks are coming due? (other than manually looking at each plane individually)  That gets tiresome once you have 100's of planes   :P

Suggestions:

1/ Could we possibly have a "next D check" column in the sortable "my aircraft" section?  (Maybe it can be swapped in if the user wants it or a permanent fixture like LF and Lease Expiration.)

2/ There is currently an "upcoming C & D checks" box when you click on the main header for Aircraft.  However it is only a 30d lead time.
  A) Would it be difficult to make this box show what the user wants (ie: adjustable)  For example just show the upcoming "D" check for a time frame of 180 days as an option vs the current default?
  B) If it is simplier to code, perhaps the box could be separated into 2 boxes with C checks remaining the same at 30d and the second box for D checks only but with a much longer time frame - say 6m to 1yr

Thoughts?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 09:13:25 AM by Bodazafa »

Online groundbum2

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: D Check notification question/suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 07:54:59 AM »
we already have 1. I have the same issue, so to find aircraft coming up with D checks I go to "my aircraft" then click on the "d check" column heading and it orders them soonest to last. So it's there. It gets annoying when you have many subtypes so need to scroll through them all, like A318,A319,A320,A320neo,A321,A321neo,A320-200F etc etc etc.

I'be quite happy if on the "aircraft" screen and maintenance section bottom right the "D" was in bold so I could easily scan down for upcoming D checks.

It would still be nice to download "my aircraft" in it's entirety to Excel then we could mess with the data to our hearts contents outside AWS..

This should maybe in the "feature requests" forum...

Simon

Offline Bodazafa

• Members
Re: D Check notification question/suggestion (Solved)
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 09:11:19 AM »
we already have 1.

Awesome Simon thank you.  I totally did not see the Financial / Maintenance / Tech headers under My Aircraft for some reason.

Feel like an idiot now tbh.  Ah well - at least I got what I wanted   ;)

Thanks for taking the time to clarify that for me.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.