Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Airline cargo hub option  (Read 121 times)

Offline paddk989

• Members
Airline cargo hub option
« on: July 14, 2018, 05:02:38 AM »
I have 6 bases within the USA, each with cargo destined for RJAA in Japan. I use the 757 cargo, and for range limitation reasons, all the planes refuel at PANC, and then onwards to RJAA. Could my airline not have the option of establishing a cargo hub at PANC. I could then fly the 757 to PANC as before, unload the cargo at the PANC hub, and reload the cargo onto a 747 for the second leg which would be more efficient and interesting. I did do a search of the forum for this topic, and no results were returned, but I suspect this has been suggested previously.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: Airline cargo hub option
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 10:44:43 AM »
This would be part of the transfer feature. In the tubes, along with CBD for pax. But should still take a good long while before it will be implemented, unfortunately.

Plus, as cargo hubs work in a different manner than pax hubs (cargo planes sit idle a very long time per day), it would probably require a variant of the hub system to be designed. Hold tight :-\

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.