The new Game World #2 scenario will open on Thursday January 28th
This long game world starts in the year 1960 and is played all the way to the future in 2030. You can experience all the different game eras from the Early Days
all the way to the Fly to the Future
You can already pre-join
this upcoming game world. Go to the Game Area
and you will find this new game waiting for you there. With the pre-joining function you can reserve a spot in this new game and we will e-mail you to remind of the game world's opening on Thursday.
The opening time of this game world will be at 18.00 UTC on Thursday Jan 28th. That's 13.00@NYC, 18.00@London, and 03:00@Tokyo. The first 24 hours of the game is static and the game clock will start on Friday evening.
This game world will follow the standard settings for long AirwaySim games:
» Pre-join Game World #2
- Standard difficulty level
- All airports, all aircraft models and all features are included.
- Additional base airports follow the standard rules. Remember that the "EU openskies" won't be available until the late 1990s.
- Alliances are available to be formed from the first day.
- Game's speed is 25 minutes per day until 1970, and 25 minutes between 1970-1990, 30 minutes between 1990 and 2010 and 35 minutes per game day after that.
- The overall passenger demand has been increased for the early era to accommodate more players (= non-historical data).
- Fuel prices are customized and may not follow real world history. Random world events are there to spice up your life too.
- Start-up cash is plentiful to give you a good start, also later in the game (since the money increases over time). Part of the money is issued as loans.
- The total player capacity grows with one spot per game month.
- You can of course also earn the Achievements from this game.
See you in the new game next week!