Thanks for responding. NEVER GO RED, take the most loans you can, sell planes, but never go red... since you cant pay for A/B checks...planes get f**** and image goes even worst (-45) f*** up your paxload.
After some "financial engineering" i finally decided to go BankRupt... it is my first Bankrupt... and just for a f*** "click" i made...
...in my opinion DEVS are not realizing how important is their airline for some CEOS..
1. When you purchase a 250M deal airplane in real life it is not a "one shot opportunity", like if you hit that button you are doomed... you should have at least 1 week to revoke the deal since 737 AIRPLANES ARE NOT PRODUCED WITHIN DAYS...
2. We have NOT legal defense... i mean, the final decision to pay something should be of the CEO, its a CEO decision like any other... "Aircraft delivered = rip you off the money" You may create a "not pay for that" and let Boeing or Airbus demand you for the money...not giving the plane. or something.... TIME IS GOLD IN THIS GAME.
3. How is my company losing image when in REDS, financial situations are only known by top managers... WHY my red numbers affect my image??? are they public?
4. When you put a plane for sale, you should have at least 2 "confirm" windows... like you have them when you buy
5. OVERALL: ADD CONFIRMATION WINDOWS TO KEY DECISIONS MAKING
6. OH and also... a calculator, financial prevision FINTECH api... in the game 'd be f***ing awesome! We're running 500M-1B€/y airlines!
With that said i'll restart...