Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: LOGO AND LIVERY  (Read 305317 times)

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members

The 4 people who like this post:
Re: LOGO AND LIVERY
« Reply #3120 on: January 08, 2019, 07:36:40 PM »
Hi, would love to get a new livery and logo for my airline Infinity (GW3).

- Preferably on a 787
- Main color #00ADE6 on Eurowhite
- Clean cut with not too much ornamentation
- Main feature should be an infinity symbol on or around the tail
- Fonts I like are for example Impact, DIN Alternate or Avenir

Thanks to whoever is gonna give it a shot!

I made at shot at it - I've kept it as simple and minimal as I could.  I had to introduce a second (darker) shade of blue as exclusively using #00ADE6 was a bit too light to make a statement on a Eurowhite livery.

Happy to make amendments.  Thanks

Offline fisher970

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
« Reply #3121 on: January 08, 2019, 07:39:32 PM »
T8KEOFF -How fitting for your 787th post than a livery of a 787!

Nice job on that one.

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3122 on: January 08, 2019, 07:42:18 PM »
T8KEOFF -How fitting for your 787th post than a livery of a 787!

Nice job on that one.

Ha, good spot! Thanks so much :)  Iím a big fan of your designs.

Offline Jake S

• Members
« Reply #3123 on: January 08, 2019, 11:32:05 PM »
Hey guys,

As you all know GW2 is drawing to an end, and with that i want to start getting my s*** in order for the next GW i am going to play in. Because of that i am now looking to get some new liveries/ logos done for the timeframe between 1970-2020, looking at mainly getting a livery done for the A320, Avro RJ 100, B737-400/800, B767/777, Sukhoi Superjet & the Bombardier CS300. Any work is greatly appreciated but not at all expected since i know we all have busy schedules and would rather not spend more time than necessary making liveries and stuff.

Below is what i have used in GW2 so far, just it at as an inspiration or whatever, credit for making these ones for me back last year goes to Fisher970.

"People who invest in aviation are the biggest suckers in the world."

ATA67

• Former member

« Reply #3124 on: January 08, 2019, 11:55:49 PM »
 :oWOW THANK YOU FISHER! Sorry, just got around to checking the fourms. THANK YOU!

Offline jwhite9185

• Members
    • YouTube
« Reply #3125 on: January 09, 2019, 07:24:41 AM »

How is this one?

I like the livery.... any chance of changing the font though? Looks a bit too USAF! Otherwise, thats great!

Offline fisher970

• Members

« Reply #3126 on: January 10, 2019, 03:14:01 AM »
I like the livery.... any chance of changing the font though? Looks a bit too USAF! Otherwise, thats great!

Is this font better? Don't want to go too causal to take away from the very business like look.

Offline jwhite9185

• Members
    • YouTube

« Reply #3127 on: January 11, 2019, 08:55:44 AM »
Perfect! Thanks a lot!

Offline Infinity

• Members
« Reply #3128 on: January 11, 2019, 07:06:33 PM »
I made at shot at it - I've kept it as simple and minimal as I could.  I had to introduce a second (darker) shade of blue as exclusively using #00ADE6 was a bit too light to make a statement on a Eurowhite livery.

Happy to make amendments.  Thanks

Thank you so much! Could you add the 00ADE6 to the engine nacelles as well to see how that looks?

Offline Springbal

• Members
« Reply #3129 on: January 11, 2019, 07:12:59 PM »
Hello,

In GW1 I started once again in Brussels (I need to get out of my comfort zone :) ). Brussels Express is the airline I'll be guiding trough the swamp of bancrupcies, low cost carriers demanding passengers and non-hub flying. That said. Since I'm not a creative guy I was wondering if someone could develop a livery for Brussels Express. Our color is red. Red for passion and also one of the colours of the Belgian flag.

Our strategy is currently flying two jet families (A320 family, currently operating two A321-200) and the Bombardier CRJ family to reduce costs and offering a good price.

Thanks in advance.

Offline fisher970

• Members

« Reply #3130 on: January 11, 2019, 07:56:28 PM »
Hey guys,

As you all know GW2 is drawing to an end, and with that i want to start getting my s*** in order for the next GW i am going to play in. Because of that i am now looking to get some new liveries/ logos done for the timeframe between 1970-2020, looking at mainly getting a livery done for the A320, Avro RJ 100, B737-400/800, B767/777, Sukhoi Superjet & the Bombardier CS300. Any work is greatly appreciated but not at all expected since i know we all have busy schedules and would rather not spend more time than necessary making liveries and stuff.

Below is what i have used in GW2 so far, just it at as an inspiration or whatever, credit for making these ones for me back last year goes to Fisher970.

Are you still using the JCL name for the upcoming worlds?

Offline Jake S

• Members

« Reply #3131 on: January 11, 2019, 07:59:07 PM »
Are you still using the JCL name for the upcoming worlds?
indeed i am.

Offline EmilyHampstead

• Members
« Reply #3132 on: January 13, 2019, 02:51:08 AM »
Here's a logo for St. Pirans Airways (GW2) - hopefully, the airline's owner will notice, and then start using these elements! (There needs to be someone who could do the new livery for that airline.)

-Emily (age 14 5/6)

Offline wilian.souza2

• Members
« Reply #3133 on: January 13, 2019, 02:51:44 PM »
Here's a logo for St. Pirans Airways (GW2) - hopefully, the airline's owner will notice, and then start using these elements! (There needs to be someone who could do the new livery for that airline.)

-Emily (age 14 5/6)
He's my Alliance mate in GW4 and I've made lots of liveries for him. He always requests the colors to remain beige, black and white. The flag on his logo is the Cornwall's flag, so if you make your logo black and white, reproducing that flag on it, I think he'll take it!  ;)

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members

« Reply #3134 on: January 13, 2019, 03:45:26 PM »
He's my Alliance mate in GW4 and I've made lots of liveries for him. He always requests the colors to remain beige, black and white. The flag on his logo is the Cornwall's flag, so if you make your logo black and white, reproducing that flag on it, I think he'll take it!  ;)

Moreover, I don't see any recent request from St Piran's ???

Offline EmilyHampstead

• Members
« Reply #3135 on: January 14, 2019, 09:18:35 AM »
Moreover, I don't see any recent request from St Piran's ???

How does this one look for St. Pirans Airways? It follows what Mr. Souza said - St. Pirans uses beige, black and white (with the B&W style because it's the color scheme of the Cornish flag).

-Emily (age 14 5/6)

Offline EmilyHampstead

• Members
« Reply #3136 on: January 14, 2019, 11:31:04 AM »
Hey guys,

Here's one JCL logo for you, Jake. (please note that you better start in Osaka Itami at the start, with medium-haul routes such as from Osaka to Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Beijing, Vladivostok, etc.)

-Emily (age 14 5/6)

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members

The 5 people who like this post:
« Reply #3137 on: January 14, 2019, 02:29:13 PM »
Ohhh, me next, where should I base and what should my logo be?!  :laugh:
Co-founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
PacAir President and CEO
Designated "Tier 1" Opponent

Offline Jake S

• Members
« Reply #3138 on: January 14, 2019, 03:09:21 PM »
Here's one JCL logo for you, Jake. (please note that you better start in Osaka Itami at the start, with medium-haul routes such as from Osaka to Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Beijing, Vladivostok, etc.)

-Emily (age 14 5/6)
i would honestly start at Matsumaya again if given the choice, i started like 15 years into the GW with this being my first ever airline in this sim. I am still nowhere near  reaching my aircraft base limit and there is honestly not enough time in my life to really do anything with all the unfilled demand still left in Japan.

Offline T8KE0FF

• Members

The 5 people who like this post:
« Reply #3139 on: January 14, 2019, 08:21:28 PM »
Thank you so much! Could you add the 00ADE6 to the engine nacelles as well to see how that looks?

Here you go  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.