Additional Display Colors for Routes on Map

Started by DanDan, May 15, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

DanDan

When I check the route map for my airport (yes, it is mine!  >:( ), I find yellow and green routes. Yellow for those that are flown by others, green for those that I fly (and maybe others).

Would be great, if those that are
- flown exclusively by me, would be green
- flown by me and others, would be red

Or to make it even a bit cooler (and probably ridiculously more demanding), one could turn the map in different modes, for example:
- profitability (where it shows on a very red to very green scale the average profitability (c/RPK) for my flights)
- LF (average loadfactor of all flights flown by me)
- oversupply-factor (supply/demand, red to green)
...

Current map:

Dagobert

Second this - had similar ideas when I played the first day:
color A: flown exclusively by me
color B: flown exclusively by others
color C: flown by me and others

Then later it would also be nice to be able to show/unshow:
Cargo only flights

Tha_Ape

Quote from: Dagobert on May 16, 2018, 08:37:53 AM
Then later it would also be nice to be able to show/unshow:
Cargo only flights

Yes, this also. Really.
As it would give a rough estimate of if we're spacing our destinations enough or not, per the various catchment radii.

And not only global (whole airline), but also per base. Would be really great.

Sami