Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Diversity of small plane options  (Read 198 times)

Offline gallen89

• Members
Diversity of small plane options
« on: February 21, 2020, 06:32:06 AM »
As someone who enjoys building more small- and medium-market airlines, one of the things I have noted is that, in general, the small plane market is pretty sparse (planes with 15 or less seats is mostly what I'm looking at here; the market in 15-30 seaters is actually pretty solid). There is essentially one plane in each generation: the Dove(1940s), the P.66 (1950s), the Islander (1960s), the Piper (1970s), the Cessna (1980s), and the Pilatus (1990s).

I was hoping we might be able to add a few more small planes for future game worlds. There are a few competitors, particularly with the Islander/Piper/Cessna, that I feel might be worth adding to the game to make the game just a little bit more diverse and make running small plane airlines a little more interesting.

Some of the suggestions I had were the Beechcraft Super King Air/King Air/Queen Air (introduced in the 1960s and 1970s), the Mitsubishi MU-2 (introduced in the 1960s), the Tecnam P2012 (introduced in the 2010s), the Harbin Y-12 (introduced in the 1980s), the Miles Aerovan (introduced in the 1940s) and the Partenavia P.68 (introduced in the 1970s).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.