Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Returning to the game after several Years away  (Read 1145 times)

Offline LostInBKK

• Members
Returning to the game after several Years away
« on: January 20, 2020, 07:55:32 AM »
Hi Everyone,
                  I am thinking of coming back to the game. I am just wondering if I can play the game with 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins at night? Before I found you had to be online almost 247 to get aircraft.

Cheers
LostInBKK

Offline DanDan

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Returning to the game after several Years away
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 10:14:24 AM »
Hi Everyone,
                  I am thinking of coming back to the game. I am just wondering if I can play the game with 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins at night? Before I found you had to be online almost 247 to get aircraft.

Cheers
LostInBKK

things did improve a little: the launch of new aircraft was made much nicer for casual players, you can "preorder" planes for about 20 hours, so you dont have to rush like before.
what did not change is the features for 7d schedules, thats still... open. but i think a small airline in a second rate country is doable in 60 min per day.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: Returning to the game after several Years away
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 10:38:58 AM »
Absolutely, and even a medium one, as long as you avoid major hubs (being able to devote a little bit more time on week-ends would surely help to have your airline a little bit bigger, though).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.