Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: On the long run - review personnel needs  (Read 319 times)

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
On the long run - review personnel needs
« on: September 23, 2019, 07:17:28 AM »
Personnel requirements are often a bit off and that's not much of a problem, we can't ask everything to be extremely precise. Indeed, I usually petition against absolute accuracy.

However, sometimes it really doesn't make any sense.

I just added 7 A321-F on 7-day schedule, flying 6 routes (tech-stops).
And, just as an example, the system asks me to add... 400 guys in the Flight Operation Division !!!  :o
If they work 40hrs / week, that's 95 people constantly working on 7 planes / 6 routes.
That's 13,5 people per plane, working 24hrs a day.
Even if we have 1 person constantly (24hrs) working on each separate route on each separate plane, that's 176 people (and a few more for the holidays).

Well, that's more than a bit off, I think.

So, someday, when you'll have time for something not vital, it would be nice to rework the figures. Either increase the salaries, or something like equivalent.

Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 07:53:05 AM by Tha_Ape »

Offline DanDan

• Members
Re: On the long run - review personnel needs
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 07:39:10 AM »
i will quote Sami, out of context, regarding an HR issue: "Not a bug. Works as intended and this ... number is based on actual data."  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

on a less humourous note: i do agree with you, the whole HR thing should be revised. retirement numbers, wages, and most of all, HR demand.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.