Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: BAC 1-11 Crew Requirements  (Read 458 times)

Offline TheGrew

• Members
BAC 1-11 Crew Requirements
« on: August 18, 2019, 08:17:42 AM »
Hi Sami, I am currently playing GW1 and spotted that the BAC1-11 currently has a requirement for 3 cabin crew which is 1 more than the equivalent DC9. The BAE website states 2 source https://www.baesystems.com/en/heritage/bac1-11
It is unclear if the larger 500 series requires 3 though.

Offline Brovine

• Members
Re: BAC 1-11 Crew Requirements
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 02:53:16 PM »
Current rules in the real world are "one per 50 passengers", with a lower limit of however many are needed for mandatory safety duties (manning exits etc). If the plane holds 119 passengers it should need three cabin crew.

Offline TheGrew

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: BAC 1-11 Crew Requirements
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 08:39:16 PM »
Current rules in the real world are "one per 50 passengers", with a lower limit of however many are needed for mandatory safety duties (manning exits etc). If the plane holds 119 passengers it should need three cabin crew.
Agreed so the 500 series should be three cabin crew in case it is in a high density configuration. However all the other series top out at 89 seats even in high density so should only require two based on the 50:1 ratio. I don't think it makes sense to penalize the 200, 300, 400 and 475 just because the 500 is bigger. It is the case with the A320s and 737s that the larger variants require more cabin crew.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.