Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Sort flights by duration on "scheduling"- and "manage routes"-page  (Read 277 times)

Offline ts96

• Members

The person who likes this post:
When, for example, rearranging a schedule after closing a route due to it not being profitable, it can be very hard to find a route to replace it with if you don't want to open a new one.
My suggestion is to add a feature to sort existing routes by total duration with the option of including or excluding minimum or custom turnaround time after arrival back at the base.  These routes would appear highlighted in red on the "scheduling"-page just like they would when searching for a flight number or destination airport.

This feature could also be implemented on the "route planning"-page. By choosing your aircraft type and maximum distance and entering the desired total duration it would be very easy to find routes that would fit perfectly in an almost full schedule. Especially handy when creating complex 7-day schedules.

I admit it does take some of the detective work out of the game, especially if implemented on the "route planning"-page, but in my opinion a CEO should be able to easily see the durations of flights in his or her airline  ;)

Do you have any thoughts? (Or has this already been proposed?  ::) )

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.