Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Minor changes to Credits pricing  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The 2 people who like this post:
Minor changes to Credits pricing
« on: June 30, 2019, 05:22:32 PM »
AirwaySim's Credit prices have been slightly updated today. Our previous price check was made in December 2015, and today we're making small (~2-3%) adjustments to the prices due to changes in our payment system costs. The price of the 'standard' 10 Cr pack is 5.5 eur, and remember that even up 20% discount is available when making a larger purchase.

If you have not subscribed to our e-mail newsletter you'd probably also like to know of our discount code for the next two weeks:

"The JULY19 discount code gives you a 10% discount from the total price of your next AirwaySim Credits purchase. This code is valid until July 14th 23.59 UTC."

Offline schlaf

• Members
Re: Minor changes to Credits pricing
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 10:08:52 PM »

I think you would have doubled the prices instead. AWS is ridiculously cheap to play!

Offline wilian.souza2

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 03:22:19 AM »
I think you would have doubled the prices instead. AWS is ridiculously cheap to play!

Hope you said it as an irony. For non-european players like me, 10 AWS credits can mean significant money, let alone a long gameworld!

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 03:33:02 AM »
Hope you said it as an irony. For non-european players like me, 10 AWS credits can mean significant money, let alone a long gameworld!

Not saying 5.5 Euros for 10 credits is cheap everywhere, but in the USA for example, that is about $7. That's about 15 minutes of work for an average middle class worker who can then enjoy AWS for 10 weeks. It is not easy to find cheaper entertainment IMO!
Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

Offline Verto

• Members

The 5 people who like this post:
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 03:39:48 AM »
AWS has amazing entertainment for the value.

Offline schlaf

• Members

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 04:24:28 AM »

No irony what so ever.
Its a very cheap

Offline Andre090904

• Members

The 8 people who like this post:
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 05:32:47 AM »
Not saying 5.5 Euros for 10 credits is cheap everywhere, but in the USA for example, that is about $7. That's about 15 minutes of work for an average middle class worker who can then enjoy AWS for 10 weeks. It is not easy to find cheaper entertainment IMO!

I live in Mexico where the minimum wage is about $0.50 per hour. Average salaries are somewhere between 250-500$ a month. Usually, people earn about 10-15$ per day.

Just for another perspective.

Offline DanDan

• Members

The 7 people who like this post:
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 06:18:44 AM »
maybe it would help if there were a possibility to donate to aws? so players from luxemburg could give a little extra and prices for players from burkina faso can remain low.  ???

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2019, 06:58:29 AM »
maybe it would help if there were a possibility to donate to aws? so players from luxemburg could give a little extra and prices for players from burkina faso can remain low.  ???

Happy to click once a day on a google adsense banner if that works as well :-)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.