Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Bring Wanted Aircraft out of Storage!  (Read 305 times)

Offline Putin

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Bring Wanted Aircraft out of Storage!
« on: June 24, 2019, 06:40:19 AM »
Hello!
So recently with my airline "Vintage Aircraft Airlines" I've been attempting to acquire some more MD-80s since I already operate that fleet but I am the only operator of the type in the game (time is the year 2032) and the only other MD-80s are owned by computer leasing companies and are stored and aren't being released onto the used market. They are just sitting in storage. This leaves me with no way to expand without changing my entire fleet.

I propose that there be an option to the computer leasing companies to bring an aircraft out of storage so that it can be bought. This is much more realistic as in real life, airlines can negotiate to acquire stored aircraft by talking to the owner who in most cases would sell it.

Offline wilian.souza2

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: Bring Wanted Aircraft out of Storage!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 08:29:32 PM »
Yes, I'd like to have this option. We should be able to negotiate a batch of stored aircraft in a manner similar to new aircraft, with they being delivered at a rate of 1-2 per week. Would help use all the aircraft available in the game while reducing a little bit the demand for new aircraft (and consequently pressure on prod slots).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.