Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Maximise profit on short-haul flights?  (Read 615 times)

RyanHarvey

• Former member
Maximise profit on short-haul flights?
« on: March 11, 2019, 05:17:22 PM »
Hello. A little issue i've been coming across is making profit in short haul flights.  Currently I have a route from EGPF - EGBB (Glasgow to Birmingham) and it's currently running two aircraft making 1k profit each day. I'm wondering how can I make the plane fly from Glasgow to Birmingham, direct to London Gatwick, then back to Glasgow, for example, to make the plane operate all day.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: Maximise profit on short-haul flights?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 05:49:39 PM »
ABCBA doesn't exist in the game anymore. Used to, but was abused by big players to create phantom hubs, and thus they were ripping everyone else apart.

Don't know what plane you use, but 2 Glasgow-Birmingham per day on a single plane is very, very low use. You really need to maximize your fleet use, to something around 14-15 hrs / day (and more if you use 7-day scheduling).

You can give an eye to Gazzz's tutorials in the general section of the forum, there's one about scheduling.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Maximise profit on short-haul flights?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 08:11:37 PM »
here, to be accurate : https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,71633.0.html

for inter-european flights, the basics part is more than enough. Advanced parts is for when you begin to look for long haul.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.