Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: long term question  (Read 346 times)

Offline mizuki

• Members
long term question
« on: August 24, 2018, 11:47:11 PM »
hi guys this is a bit of a long term question right now my airline based at kansai is only flying e jets but while there great planes and i do like them there range is a bit limited for SE Aisa so here is my question do i add the B737 or the A320 line and keep the e jets for flights to korea and domestic flights and only fly one type of long hall aircraft or replace the e jets with B737 or A320 and have 2 types of long hall aircraft or something else?

Offline yoshininja

• Members
Re: long term question
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 06:58:05 PM »
I would say keep the E jets, since the LR versions have enough reach to get to the east coast of China and I think to Indonesia (don't quote me on that). It is incredibly expensive to terminate a lease early and could easily bankrupt you in the process.

As for A320 or 737 families, you first want to stick to a single fleet and engine type to keep maintenance costs low. Then it is up to personal preference although the A320 family offers similar range capabilities across the board compared to the 737.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.