Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Maintenance Calendar  (Read 556 times)

Offline CrispyOne

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Maintenance Calendar
« on: May 11, 2018, 03:27:38 AM »
I have a suggestion for a calendar feature or some other feature that list the date for upcoming C and D checks for all your aircraft, instead of having to view each individual aircraft's details.

Offline wilian.souza2

• Members

Re: Maintenance Calendar
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 10:43:13 AM »
We could plan a heavy maintenance calendar in such a way we could minimize thhe number of aircraft out of service for maintenance during the year.

Offline NovemberCharlie

• Members

The 6 people who like this post:
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 11:48:01 AM »
I like this idea but I would take it even further:
Have a calender.

On this calender you could see everything coming up and add events of your own:
- Aircraft deliveries
- Lease expirations
- Maintenance actions
- Marketing end dates
- Fuel contract end dates
- Time until you can open your next base

Each category should be able to be made visible/invisible. (kind of like different agenda's in google calender)
I think this would be a powerful tool in planning long term events in the game and keeping an oversight of what is coming up

Offline Cardinal

• Members

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 04:10:00 PM »
I like the idea of a calendar in general. As to the OP's request:

list the date for upcoming C and D checks for all your aircraft, instead of having to view each individual aircraft's details.

There's no reason to click on every aircraft to see upcoming C/D checks. Click "Aircraft" (NOT "My Aircraft", but the top-level menu) and you get, among other things, a box listing "Upcoming C & D checks". You can click to expand the box to show every plane with a C/D check expiring in the next few weeks (I think it's 6 game weeks).

Offline CrispyOne

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 11:07:24 PM »
I like the idea of a calendar in general. As to the OP's request:

There's no reason to click on every aircraft to see upcoming C/D checks. Click "Aircraft" (NOT "My Aircraft", but the top-level menu) and you get, among other things, a box listing "Upcoming C & D checks". You can click to expand the box to show every plane with a C/D check expiring in the next few weeks (I think it's 6 game weeks).

The information on the right is visible for a half second then disappears. I only see whats on the left.

Offline Cardinal

• Members
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 11:46:24 PM »
The information on the right is visible for a half second then disappears. I only see whats on the left.

??? That shouldn't be happening. Which browser(s)? Any plugins that might be causing weirdness?

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 01:12:09 AM »

If it disappears quickly then you do not have any upcoming checks in the next game month or two.

You can also go to my aircraft -> maintenance view and sort on c/d check due date to find this sort of information.

Offline CrispyOne

• Members
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 11:36:50 PM »
??? That shouldn't be happening. Which browser(s)? Any plugins that might be causing weirdness?

I use the default browser on my phone or my tablet. No plugins either.

Offline CrispyOne

• Members
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 11:43:06 PM »
If it disappears quickly then you do not have any upcoming checks in the next game month or two.

You can also go to my aircraft -> maintenance view and sort on c/d check due date to find this sort of information.

Thanks. However, i still think i should atleast see some of the information on the right side. I can tell theres atleast 3 boxes of information that disappears. Not just the upcoming checks.

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2018, 11:50:58 PM »
Thanks. However, i still think i should atleast see some of the information on the right side. I can tell theres atleast 3 boxes of information that disappears. Not just the upcoming checks.

Right 3 boxes are leases about to expire, aircraft currently in maintenance and aircraft with upcoming c or d checks. If you don't have any coming up in the next couple months, they will not appear.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.