Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: LF issues LHR-CDG BW1  (Read 492 times)

ssreekanth2000

• Former member
LF issues LHR-CDG BW1
« on: January 06, 2018, 09:35:04 AM »
I am running 3 routes daily between CDG(Base) and LHR using 3 a320s. The demand is around 1000 passengers a day and the available supply is around 700 but my LFs are only around 50%ish. I have lowered my fare and am actively marketing the route but I can't see any significant improvements on a route which should be a gold mine. The timings are also well spread out.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: LF issues LHR-CDG BW1
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 10:11:04 AM »
This is most likely due to the route image (RI) still being low. This needs time to build up, and when it will be, your flights should be full, don't worry.

LH is the extreme example - RI is much slower to grow on those, and the operational costs of LH planes are extremely high. So you could lose money for a whole year before making money. But once those are stable, they make an awful lot of money.

Nonetheless, for MH, it's usually useless to invest heavily in route marketing. Newspapers or billboards for a month or so should be enough.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 10:15:20 AM by Tha_Ape »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.