Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Need a guestimate  (Read 395 times)

Yarnam

• Former member
Need a guestimate
« on: December 28, 2016, 02:18:38 PM »
In BW2 roughly how much should I budget for my second expansion (3rd Base Airport) at a level 3?

Offline qunow

• Members
Re: Need a guestimate
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 07:22:02 PM »
a few tens of million? You also need to tell which game world (there're two for beginning), which year, which airport you want to open the base to have a better answer.

Yarnam

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 08:30:58 PM »
Well if it's less than 100M it's not an issue.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 10:01:58 PM »
I'd say it's the cash flow that is important, not the reserves. Raising Memphis from level 2 to level 3 in the 2020s raised my fixed costs by 8M$. Weekly. That's extreme because my company is rather big(800+ birds, from 70 to 440 seats), but don't do that if you don't plan to land at least 30 or 40 large aircraft. I don't know if the fact that I had alreay 150+ medium planes based here did play a role.

Yarnam

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 10:24:09 PM »
Yea it an iffy proposition for me but I have no room for expansion at my current bases. On the other hand I will only gain about 23 A318 flights so I am really questioning it. There is also competition at that airport which I haven't had to deal with yet. Anyway thanks for your excellent information. I had forgotten (I am returning after an absence) that most people here are very helpful.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.