The new Game World #4 will open on Thursday September 22nd
GW#4 is one of the four main and long airline sim games at AirwaySim. This scenario, like its predeseccor, will start in 1970 and end in 2030. The first-generation jets have already entered the service and the air travel boom is starting.
You can already pre-join
this upcoming game world. Go to the Game Area
and you will find this new game waiting for you there. With the pre-joining function you can reserve a spot in this new game and we will e-mail you to remind of the game world's opening on Thursday.
The opening time of this game world will be at 12.00 UTC on Thursday Sept 22nd. That's 08.00@NYC, 13.00@London, and 21:00@Tokyo. The first 24 hours of the game is static and the game clock will start on Friday.
This game world will follow the standard settings for long AirwaySim games:
» Pre-join Game World #4
- Standard difficulty level
- All airports, all aircraft models (including the "prototypes") and all features are included.
- Additional base airports follow the standard rules. Remember that the "EU openskies" won't be available until the late 1990s.
- Alliances are available to be formed from the first day.
- Game's speed is 35 minutes per day until 1990, and 30 minutes between 1990-2010 and 25 minutes after that. (note; the time is progress is different from other game worlds this time)
- The overall passenger demand has been increased for the early era to accommodate more players (= non-historical data).
- Fuel prices are customized and may not follow real world history. Random world events are included too.
- Start-up cash is plentiful to give you a good start, also later in the game (since the money increases over time). Part of the money is issued as loans.
- The total player capacity grows with one spot per game month.
- You can of course also earn the Achievements from this game.