sami may have a different opinion, but I'm okay with you posting the link as-is, but in the interest of full disclosure, along with stating that you'll become their sponsor and can help out, you should mention that you are rewarded with some free game-time yourself. So, FYI, ban2 is receiving some financial gain by those who click on the link and end up giving the makers money themselves. I do not consider this a violation of the 'No Advertising' rule, as ban2 is not the developer himself (AFAIK), just a fan of the game.
It is true i am sponsor, but i gain no financial gain. yes i do get a few simagri days but it is not a lot and new players do have the option to delete my name off the sponsor box.
I agree i should have mentioned i get a few days, but feel free to delete my name.
*edit* i get simagri days if you subscribe to play, players who play for free i don't get anything. I don't need extra days as i have paid for a years worth of play. I only posted this as i know you guys enjoy good business sims.
but this is my bonus if you subscribe....
- one of your friends subscribes for 42 days, you get 4 free extra days. (you pay 2 euros)
- one of your friends subscribes for 84 days, you get 5 free extra days. (you pay 3 euros)
- one of your friends subscribes for 168 days, you get 7 free extra days. (you pay 5 euros)
- one of your friends subscribes for 252 days, you get 8 free extra days. (you pay 7 euros)
- one of your friends subscribes for 364 days, you get 10 free extra days. (you pay 10 euros)
but please feel free to delete my sponsor name if you wish, i'll still help and support anyone who joins the game from this link just pm me in game.