AirwaySim
Online Airline Management Simulation
Login
Username
Password
 
or login using:
My Account
Username:
E-mail:
Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history

An unusual association (from Greece)

Started by JumboShrimp, July 26, 2012, 09:05:57 AM

JumboShrimp

Ok, we hear Greece, we expect something sad, ugly, depressing.  And a picture like this:

JumboShrimp

Certainly not a picture like this:

alexgv1

Wasn't she the hot but racist athlete?

When I think Greece I think sun, sea, sex, sand, gyros and Mythos/Alpha. Lovely place those holiday islands. She reminds me of point three LOL  8)
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

JumboShrimp

Quote from: alexgv1 on July 26, 2012, 10:14:41 AM
Wasn't she the hot but racist athlete?

When I think Greece I think sun, sea, sex, sand, gyros and Mythos/Alpha. Lovely place those holiday islands. She reminds me of point three LOL  8)

In the new, thin skinned world, that can't take a joke, everyone is a racist...

But she is certainly hot....

Back in the days behind the iron curtain, one of the few forms of resistance (where resistance was futile) was to tell jokes about the regime.  The Commissars were to too hapy about the jokes, and could certainly ruin your life - over a joke.

Fast forward 20+ years, and these idiot commissars are in charge of what used to be called the "Free World".  They can ruin your life over a joke...

And we thought the West won.  The commissars are running the UN, the EU, the US, and now the Olympics too...

swiftus27

Socialism only works as long as you have other people's money to spend.

alexgv1

Quote from: JumboShrimp on July 26, 2012, 10:31:35 AM
In the new, thin skinned world, that can't take a joke, everyone is a racist...

But she is certainly hot....

Don't get me wrong, I don't know the full story having only glanced at the headlines, so I'll take your word for it.

Nothing wrong with a bit of humorous easing. Just doesn't all go down too well (same with my sense of humour on here lol)
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

swiftus27

So Hitler was politically correct by claiming that the only reason blacks won in the 1936 Olympics because they were bred that way???   That isn't technically racist per se....  but boy is it twisted.

JumboShrimp

Quote from: alexgv1 on July 26, 2012, 12:23:48 PM
Don't get me wrong, I don't know the full story having only glanced at the headlines, so I'll take your word for it.

Nothing wrong with a bit of humorous easing. Just doesn't all go down too well (same with my sense of humour on here lol)

Read the story.  Apparently she posted this on her Twitter account:

"with so many Africans in Greece at least the West Nile mosquitos will eat homemade food."

Kind of funny, but really not that funny.  Offensive?  Just about every joke is offensive to someone...  Especially if the joke is any good...

But to destroy someone's life over this?  These athletes devote a big part of their life to get to the Olympics, and some Commissar can just destroy that - over a joke...

alexgv1

Lol that joke is way above me. Usually bad jokes stand up in court, at least in this country.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)