Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
Main Menu

Your Day Job

Started by TranceAvia, December 08, 2011, 02:53:43 AM

ChrisR

No current job as of yet but studying a diploma in aviation and a shareholder for TUI, Easy Jet and Thomas Cook airlines.

Adam42185

First Officer based out of JFK/LGA flying the Embraer 140/145

pndsc

Masters student in aerospace engineering.

tise1983

Project manager for a general contractor that specializes in transmission facilities and pipeline oil and gas construction, I do facilities

And I am 32, and I was tought in AMERICA to type poorly and mizpell words...its not my fault

VitoNg

Quote from: vitongwangki on December 08, 2011, 04:01:39 PM
Research Assistant of Hong Kong University, Influenza Research Center
After break of almost 5 years, I got my ATC license to work in HKG tower.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

alexgv1

Quote from: vitongwangki on September 19, 2016, 05:00:54 PM
After break of almost 5 years, I got my ATC license to work in HKG tower.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations Vito!!
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

VitoNg

alexgv1

Quote from: [ATA] VitoNg on September 27, 2016, 09:00:30 AM
Thanks Alex! How are you?

All good thanks, I'm flying now... looking at restarting an airline here!
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Springbal

Auxilliary Nurse (Aide Soignante, Zorgkundige) in elderl care. Trying to obtain my PB Nursing. Former Social Worker and amateur SABENA "freak"

Dave4468

I drive trains in the UK  ;D

fajartri98

currently no job, since i'm still in Universitas Indonesia (College)  ;D
and i'm still struggling with my airline since i just recently play (around a week or so)

Fisher970

Gradating from University next week, going on for a Master's Degree. So, during the school year, full time student. During summers and breaks, I'm a captain on a 39ft Midnight Express in the Bahamas. We fish a lot of tournaments and do quite a few charters.

debitants

Karolingus

Travel agent in Belgium :)

Scott

Based at LHR with BA Aircraft Movements doing compliance and H&S.  Saving for white tail training...... probably will be doing that still in 15 years  ;D

DannyWilliams

Ground ops for Aviator, formerly worked for Scandinavian Airlines at Stockholm, Copenhagen & Oslo Airport :P

Andy

Work as a Banker, 12 hours a day. Don't really have time to play the game.  :'(

Fidiasz

I work professionally as an IT systems analyst / project manager for a small IT company based in Warsaw, Poland. I'm a bit exhausted by it, but I've just signed contract for next 3 years, so probably I will use that time to figure out what I want to do in future.

philipgod96

University student in the UK

usakovs_inc

Cool to be here as a part of AirwaySim community!
I work in Riga Intl Airport as an Aviation Security officer