Just a reminder from the administration related to our Terms of Service:
* Each user is only allowed to create one account to our website.
* If there are many users from the same household please notify us first to avoid problems.
* User account activity is monitored on regular basis and if multiple accounts made by the same user are detected they are all banned from the site.
* If you have lost the password, use password reminder (or contact us); don't create additional accounts.
* If you wish to play in many different game worlds at the same time you can still use only one account for that.
This reminder is timely now since unfortunately sometimes people do not read all of the rules/terms and create multiple accounts anyway to be able to participate in the "newbie-only" scenarios (Beginner World). Do remember that Beginner World scenarios are reserved only for the true newbies and more experienced users are welcome to join the other full game worlds (even the current worlds have plenty of open routes and airports if you take a moment to examine the options).
Further information can be found from the links.http://www.airwaysim.com/Terms/Fullhttp://www.airwaysim.com/game/Manual/General/Rules/