AirwaySim
Online Airline Management Simulation
Login
Username
Password
 
or login using:
My Account
Username:
E-mail:
Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
Main Menu

LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

valioyksilö

If you livery artists get bored, I would appreciate if you could design a livery (and a logo?) for La Petite Maison. Maybe white background and red logo/text... and something canadian... a maple leaf? I use 737-200.

Thanks a lot,
V

lowjhg

Quote from: valioyksilö on January 29, 2015, 08:34:47 PM
If you livery artists get bored, I would appreciate if you could design a livery (and a logo?) for La Petite Maison. Maybe white background and red logo/text... and something canadian... a maple leaf? I use 737-200.

Thanks a lot,
V

I didn't create a livery, but i did create a logo, hope you liked it

Adam42185

For SkyCon

k900

Australian

Warren A.Nacua

#2824
I would like to share my creations. I am a rookie here I officially just joined yesterday, I don't know if I will continue playing after 6 days.

This is my airline, it is called asiatic in the game but I changed my mind and tried to rebrand it as Illumina/.



These are my other creations, all are fantasy airlines.















k900

Australia B732Adv

[ATA] Hassel

Quote from: Warren A.Nacua on March 02, 2015, 07:02:30 PM
I would like to share my creations. I am a rookie here I officially just joined yesterday, I don't know if I will continue playing after 6 days.

That is some of the best Livery design work i have ever seen in this game - very well done - Welcome to the game, hope you will stick around

Adam42185

Quote from: Hassel on March 10, 2015, 06:50:45 AM
That is some of the best Livery design work i have ever seen in this game - very well done - Welcome to the game, hope you will stick around

It certainly puts my work to shame!

Any tips or tricks that you can share?

Warren A.Nacua

#2828
Quote from: Hassel on March 10, 2015, 06:50:45 AM
That is some of the best Livery design work i have ever seen in this game - very well done - Welcome to the game, hope you will stick around

Sadly, I don't have enough $$ to play this game. But I can help with your airlines branding. You can email me via gmail or through messages here, I will consistently view my account even though I don't have an airline here.

Here is my latest livery, an A320. This is a request by a player here.


sergio

Is it true:

You can paint only some Boeings' wings

and Airbus' wings are not allowed to poaint at all?

http://www.artlebedev.ru/kovodstvo/business-lynch/2015/01/04/

Gunsmoke

Fantastic work, Warren!  I'm still learning how to use my CAD, and I'm nowhere near shading and highlighting!  I love your effects!  (I'll get there...)

avi8or

Hi guys

Technically I would have the skills to do my own repaint, but i just have a complete lack of creativity.

So, if any of you talented painters want another challenge, here you go:


  • Do me a paint which fits to the Logo below
  • If you like, you can alter the logo slightly if you have some striking idea.
  • The livery has to be modern, not too heavy on colors but nevertheless fresh and colorful. And it has to be on a Boeing Aircraft.
  • JETAM stands short for JetAmerica. I am based in the US with mainly domestic routes, but will open intercontinental routes in a few years in GW1.


Many Thanks in advance and have fun in creating something.

Simba

I was wondering if someone could do a livery and logo for myself..Pretty unsure on how to do it...Just for the A330.   My Airline is Nort Afrika from Algier  airline Tanks  :-)

KanishkSinhal

hey Warren
I would love it if you could design a livery for my airline
Its called "Vimana" which is the Hindi word for aircraft and is based in Mumbai India in Beginners world 2
I will attach the logo i designed for the airline so that you get an idea about the colour scheme.
I love the liveries you designed for "LPU" and "arabian.com" simple and elegant.
I fly the Airbus family.
Could you design the livery on A320 or A330 .. or whatever is convenient for you.
Thanks in advance.

Kanishk

IvoKubečka

Hi, this is my creations for my airline called Axago Airways :)

Solemus

Anyone able to give me some tips where I can find the link to do this logo and design stuff please, I'd like to have a go myself

Thanks

Rick

IvoKubečka

Quote from: London_Rick on April 09, 2015, 04:48:01 PM
Anyone able to give me some tips where I can find the link to do this logo and design stuff please, I'd like to have a go myself

Thanks

Rick

Try this http://www.airline-empires.com/index.php?/topic/10494-livery-making-tutorial/

Solemus

Thank you I will give it a go  :)

armadillomaster

Can someone make me a livery on a BAC 1-11 or BAe 146 using either of the logos below?

Im thinking eurowhite with a burgundy stripe from front to back? With the name of the airline on the side and the logo on tail.

Thanks in advance!!  :)

Solemus

Quote from: IvoKubečka on April 09, 2015, 05:20:41 PM
Try this http://www.airline-empires.com/index.php?/topic/10494-livery-making-tutorial/

Tried it and thanks but not really what I was looking for  :)