Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Disable notification for C check while enabling notification for D check?  (Read 233 times)

Offline qunow

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Now in the game, you can only choose to disable or enable notification for both C check and D check altogether. However, when now that I have about a hundred or so aircrafts, it would be too annoying to get notified about C check, while I would still want to get notified for each D check. Can the button for both be separated?

Also, I would like to be notified when aircrafts are sent into maintenacne however I don't want to be notified when their maintenance are done. Is there any waay to configure the game as such?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 06:48:56 PM by Sami »

Offline Talentz

• Members
Now in the game, you can only choose to disable or enable notification for both C check and D check altogether. However, when now that I have about a hundred or so aircrafts, it would be too annoying to get notified about C check, while I would still want to get notified for each D check. Can the button for both be separated?

D check notifications are automatic. They can not be disabled even if you uncheck the box. Are you asking to be sent a MSG when the actual aircraft goes into D check that day?
Further, the best practice is to uncheck the Automatically perform D check maintenance. This will prevent any unplanned D checks go in. If your worried about getting fined by Sami I mean CAA, there is a bit of grace period before your clubbed over the head. So unchecking the box should be ok.

That said, the actual request is?:
I would like to be notified when aircrafts are sent into maintenacne however I don't want to be notified when their maintenance are done. Is there any waay to configure the game as such?

Talentz

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.