Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements - Game World #2 / DC9-15 Freighters - Very Cheap
« Last post by moseby on Today at 05:07:29 PM »
Union Airlines is liquidating its fleet of mid-time, short route freighters.  The aircraft have all been newly hush kitted and are in excellent condition.  Prices are at minimums.

These little workhorses are efficient, reliable and money-makers on small routes up to 900 miles.  These are far too nice to scrap and a start up freight service would be wise to begin with the -15 (and -33s that will come later).  Union is rationalizing its fleet.  It put together too many types when scrambling for aircraft over the last decade.

Thanks.

JS Moseby, CEO
General forum / Re: Old times, Legends and a lovely time age..Part 1 :)
« Last post by Hotcliff on Today at 04:13:05 PM »
This was just my Tribute to AirwaySim and a small nostalgia look way back in my past :) :)
« Last post by Hotcliff on Today at 04:08:54 PM »
I really love these days, when pilots could do everything needed, half mechanics and half pilots :)
C46 Commando
« Last post by Hotcliff on Today at 04:06:33 PM »
He is still an inspiration for me, this little big man in his DC3's C-46's ..:)
« Last post by Hotcliff on Today at 04:04:00 PM »
I think, the air is doing something to our life, making us live longer :)
He did start most of our Swedish Charter Airlines in Sweden..most of them went bankrupt, but he never gave up! :)
« Last post by Hotcliff on Today at 04:01:12 PM »
Now, Kurt is 95 yrs old and driving his HD1200cc..:)
General forum / Old times, Legends and a lovely time age..Part 1 :)
« Last post by Hotcliff on Today at 03:56:03 PM »
I know, I am old now and just look backwards to the good old times..:) The time when charter flights started at Gothenburg, Torslanda, ESGB in the 1950's.. I am taking the opportunity to share some memories from that time, especially now as I am in GW4..:)
My first flight Instructor/ Examinator was Kurt Klausson..the Man, The Myth, The Legend!He is absolutely fenomenal in flying ways..A legend in Swedish Aviation history..
on my first PPL examination, we were about to land at ESGP but just before impact, he told me to increase power and just float along, then to switch sides of the runway..1 m above ground..left to right, right to left, then do anothjer pass.. :)
Kurt had been a reqruit here in the 1940's..a military flying man..
Game talk - Game World #1 / Re: GW1 - Massive drop in PAX numbers
« Last post by MikeS on Today at 03:32:25 PM »
Ah, good to know. I thought I had JumboShrimp to blame for that ;)

Mike
Announcements - Game World #2 / Re: Blue Skies
« Last post by APTamas on Today at 03:32:16 PM »
Hi! Do you need starting memebers?
Hi again gazzz0x2z!
Sometimes, I just feel that I am doing a few things right in here...Having your words of wisdom in my back head.. :)
Well, we are doing well at the moment from Bratislava with "Stefanik Airlines CZ" and CV440's..
Next challenge I guess will be expanding in an overcrowded Europe middle distance?

Anyway, I have done my maths, calculated and made my decisions..Let's see if it holds.. ::)

Thanks again for your inspirational tutorials.

Best regards,
/Stefan

I KNOW! it's a short lived happiness this, as The Beatles sang.."Happiness is a warm gun"  :laugh:  ..Anyone can get to first place regarding profitability with a tiny airline in the beginning..I know..But it is kind of cool anyway!  :P
/Stefan
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.