» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
If you're thinking about to expand your Beechcraft 1900D fleet, check out the Ecuadoriana offer on the used market.
A 1900D with just 5000 landings is for sale in the lower price range!
D-check to be done in 6 years!
A great deal, grab it now!
Toronto-based Maple Express has always been a leading airline in service and product, and today they upped the ante in their luxury offerings. The new Maple Express Executive service will accommodate up to 18 passengers in an exclusive, private CRJ 1000ER, bringing all of the posh amenities from the legacy Maple Express service.

The aircraft will be equipped with a highly configurable dining and work lounge, 18 lie-flat business class seats and a premium bathroom, then stocked with Maple Express catering and crew. The aircraft should have a range of about 1920 nautical miles.

Though it's fairly common for legacy airlines to offer charter service as an extension to their commercial product, launch of the Maple Express Executive product is unique in that it takes their industry-leading first class and distils it into a 18 person corporate jet. And as their business clas commercial product is often more cheaper than the competition, you can expect that their charters will book out fast as well.

Interest and bookings for the service are being collected over on Maple Executives' new landing page Maple-executive.com.
General forum / Re: LOGO AND LIVERY
« Last post by Mike99 on Yesterday at 01:38:23 PM »
Could anyone help me by designing a livery for my Airline? It´s a North American Airline based in Austin, Tx. The plane I am interested in is the 737-900 since it is probably the airplane I will be using the most in the future.
The name of my airline is STREAM Airlines. My current livery uses a combination of turquoise and emerald green and I think it´s a nice color combination.

Thank you in advance,
Mike99
General forum / Re: LOGO AND LIVERY
« Last post by Mike99 on Yesterday at 01:36:33 PM »
Could anyone help me by designing a livery for my Airline? It´s a North American Airline based in Austin, Tx. The plane I am interested in is the 737-900 since it is probably the airplane I will be using the most in the future.
The name of my airline is STREAM Airlines. My current livery uses a combination of turquoise and emerald green and I think it´s a nice color combination.

Thank you in advance,
Mike99
Announcements - Beginner's World #2 / Another Brand New 737 Max8 to lease
« Last post by ThiibaultF on Yesterday at 11:00:09 AM »
Hello everyone !

I offer you today a brandnew 737 MAX8 bi-class to lease !

Good day :)
General forum / Re: 7-day scheduling: what am I doing wrong?
« Last post by stealy on Yesterday at 08:00:31 AM »
Re: to the person that was saying that starting with LH is a sure-way to bankrupt... I am trying it just for fun in Airline Generations at EZE, attempting to start with a fleet of used B767-300ER and - so far - it looks like you are right. There are so many routes which look juicy (enough demand to fill a 767 and no competition) but I guess I just don't have enough company image / route image to fill them to a profitable level. I will probably restart and go for medium-range routes first.

Re: to the person that said procuring a/c from the used market is faster than getting them from the production line: true, assuming you do find aircraft in the used market (and that you can log in frequently enough)! :-)

Yep. Your company image and route image are way too low to attract enough passengers to make long-haul profitable. Long-haul routes typically lose money for months before breaking even — and eventually making decent profit. Long-haul from EZE also wouldn’t be as profitable as long-haul from airports in Europe, NA, and parts of Asia due to the almost non-existent cargo demand in EZE. (Belly cargo is incredibly lucrative.) I also noticed that you are leasing your 767-300ER, which obviously cuts into your profit margin compared to owning them. This is also why I don’t recommend starting with long-haul — you can’t afford to buy long-haul widebodies when you are brand new and leasing them is very very expensive. You are also leasing very new (a few years old to less than a year old) and expensive 767 when there are tons of 17 year-old ones available for merely 34 million each — many of them are being sold by me. They also have 7 years until the next D-Check, so you have plenty of time to fly them and return them before having to pay for D-Check. I am not asking you to lease from me, but your goal should be to minimize your costs when you are brand new. I started my airline leasing used F28s and DC-8s that were almost 20 years old. Now I am ranked #1 in pretax profit in the entire game world and buying A380s just for fun with no intention of ever flying them. 8)
General forum / Re: Airwaysim Demotivators:
« Last post by LemonButt on Yesterday at 06:31:21 AM »
^ and 50,000 employees are overwhelmed when you take delivery of more than 3 used aircraft in a one week period :)
General forum / Re: Airwaysim Demotivators:
« Last post by Todorojoz on Yesterday at 05:49:44 AM »
You have to type when posting a picture.
General forum / Re: 7-day scheduling: what am I doing wrong?
« Last post by LemonButt on Yesterday at 05:29:13 AM »
I am not very clear on the ABC thing... say that you have 7 routes, ABCDEFG.
If I understand correctly, you put ABCDEFG on the first plane (to rack up on route image, I presume?).
Then you put ABABABA on the second one? But then you will have gaps in your schedule, won't you?
If A takes off at 09:00 and arrives back to the base at 09:00 next day, but B takes off at 11:00 and arrives back at 11:00, you cannot schedule ABA, for example. What am I missing?

With one aircraft, you schedule a single route (A) that's 18 hours lets say (leaves you room for A check).  Your first aircraft will have the schedule AAAAAAA.

When the second aircraft shows up, you add another route (B), let's say it's 20 hours.  Then you have ABABABA and BABABAB (you might only fly one 6x/week).

When the third aircraft shows up, you add another route (C), let's say it's 22 hours. Then you have ABCABCA, BCABCAB, CABCABC (or similar).

You keep iterating your first aircraft and eventually each one will have ABCDEFG with 7 routes on it.  Alternatively, you can just fly ABCDEFG on day one to build RI since those routes are going to lose money for a period anyways--it's better to lose money on 7 aircraft flying to 30 airports versus losing money on 7 aircraft just flying to 5 airports.  It really depends on what those routes are though--if there is overwhelming demand you could turn a profit in a matter of weeks versus months.
Selling a fleet of 40 extended range Boeing 767-200 aircraft with GE CF6-80C2 engines. Range Is in excess of 3700nm; great for operators looking to replace medium to long haul B707 and DC-8 aircraft.

These aircraft sell new in this configuration in excess of $70 million. Currently listed for $50 million on the used market. Contact me to make a reservation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.