» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
It is with much thanks we roll out a Brand new Livery for International Express the Simplistic yet professional design was provided to us from Fischer Designs the best design company in the industry.

The new design will is being rolled out on all the current ATP Fleet and the new 737-300s and 400s while the older 737-200adv fleet will remain without a livery as they are currently being phased out

We would also like to Welcome all customers on the now defunct Minibit Airlines who are stranded due to our competitors failure, special 1 way fairs back into Newcastle NCL and Belfast International BFS are now available

We have been able to take on around 50 staff from the failed Airline and welcome any other staff applications especially Pilots and Customer service staff
Bug reports / Re: No more inactivity warning emails?
« Last post by Sami on Today at 03:18:29 PM »
Credits do not expire

But if the account is closed or expires (10 months of no logins at all), then the credits are naturally deleted too since they are tied to the account. (cannot keep all the old data and accounta stored forever)
« Last post by [SC] - King Kong on Today at 03:05:03 PM »
Why would bought credits expire anyway?

Might be part of the terms and conditions and you probably agreed on those but more from a consumer perspective I wonder if we can opt to change that to avoid this kind of stuff?
« Last post by Sami on Today at 02:13:53 PM »
According to the site logs the account reminders are going out normally:
Code: [Select]
14.12.19, 12:55:10 Sent e-mail to xxx@gmail.com. Subject: Account reminder from online airline simulation
14.12.19, 12:55:10 Sent e-mail to xxx@gmail.com. Subject: Account reminder from online airline simulation
14.12.19, 12:55:11 Sent e-mail to xxx@hotmail.com. Subject: Account reminder from online airline simulation
14.12.19, 12:55:11 Sent e-mail to xxx@gmail.com. Subject: Account reminder from online airline simulation
14.12.19, 12:55:12 Sent e-mail to xxx@outlook.com. Subject: Account reminder from online airline simulation

The logs go only to July so can't see when your account was hit by inactivity. Newsletter delivery is separate from the account itself.

I will see to the Credits later on, that is somewhat traceable.
Hi,

At Highland Leasing we have 5 new Airbus A220-300ER ready to lease.

We take delivery between 10th Sept 2015 and 26 Dec 2015.
General forum / Re: payload limit
« Last post by DDRYY on Today at 08:12:21 AM »
Thank you for the infos.
(CFP)
As "Estrella de la revolution" announced, from 1981 the scheduled service in the distance between 800NM and 1500NM will be carried out with new Yakovlev aircraft. The leasing contracts of the BAC fleet gradually expire in the summer of 1980. No one wanted to say whether or how this gap would be filled until the delivery of the new aircraft.
The CEO emphasized that "Estrella de la revolution" with the new aircraft YAK-42 has the most modern fleet in America in operation.
The aircraft were ordered in a Y65 C3 configuration. It is emphasized that, as on the BAC, there will be a higher level of comfort for all air travelers.
As was heard in conversation with an employee responsible for route planning, the flight network is not being enlarged. That would certainly have been very good for the new member of Allianz Comecon.
Bug reports / No more inactivity warning emails?
« Last post by sanabas on Today at 01:59:09 AM »
I haven't played for some time, obviously. I'd get an inactivity warning email in my inbox, I'd come and login to keep my account active. Still been getting & reading newsletters. Decided today to come back and join a game, check out what's changed and what it's like now there's cargo, etc. Except my account has been purged, which means I've lost ~100 credits. Searched my email, and I'd guess it was purged in late 2018, but I don't seem to have received the warning email this time.
Having been unable to acquire a Concorde Supersonic Jet on the used market, ALOHA has negotiated a contract with Aérospatiale / BAC to acquire 1 Aérospatiale/BAC Concorde aircraft at a price of $53M USD.

"While some airlines might balk at spending this kind of money on an aircraft simply to display it in a museum, ALOHA firmly believes its proud history is to be preserved for all aviation enthusiasts the world over. Any passenger flying on ALOHA aircraft to Honolulu will be admitted for free to our museum to see one example of each aircraft type we have flown since  inception."

ALOHA / Sky Alliance - The World's First Airline And Alliance To Fly Supersonic!
Announcements - Airline Generations (GW #1) / Starway
« Last post by KestrelAIH on Yesterday at 03:41:12 PM »
Starway of Israel is seeking designers who are interested in proposing a new livery design for the company. IF you are able to help please get in touch .
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.