» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
So a typical manual strategy is to just give pay rises when prompted by the in-game inbox?

Yep. You'll get request every March 1, can hold off on giving them the raises until early May with no loss of morale.
Game talk - The Speed World / Re: Improper Mx Fine Incorrect
« Last post by sanabas on Today at 05:07:21 AM »
Done automatically by system.

Did the plane you scheduled have expired checks? Did you get a popup when assigning A&B check saying so, and prompting you to immediately B-check it? Did you immediately B-check it?
It's shaved 350m a month off my labor bill so lets see how that goes.
Game talk - The Speed World / Re: Open Basing?
« Last post by Sami on Yesterday at 07:35:05 PM »
Whole world available...
General forum / Re: LOGO AND LIVERY
« Last post by schlaf on Yesterday at 06:47:35 PM »
Hi.

Can someone help me getting a livery for my airline Thousand Wings on a 777-300?
I want it to be based on my current livery with a modern touch, and my tail-painting as it is today...

Cheers and thanks :)

/Stefan

Game talk - The Speed World / Re: Open Basing?
« Last post by CarlosCarlos on Yesterday at 06:46:05 PM »
hi, just ensuring i understood correctly, you can open secondary bases worldwide, not just in the continent you are in?
thanks in advance!
Announcements - The Speed World / Beautiful Polynesia !
« Last post by ThiibaultF on Yesterday at 06:34:03 PM »
Announcements - The Speed World / Kitsun Launches an Inevitable Flight
« Last post by Mfolf on Yesterday at 06:20:21 PM »
It only made sense to start flying to Japan given our name,  so Kitsun will soon be starting 6x Weekly flights from SFO to Narita on Cozy Lockheed 1011s
Game talk - The Speed World / Re: Improper Mx Fine Incorrect
« Last post by Tuckernut on Yesterday at 04:17:42 PM »
I just activated this aircraft early this morning.  First thing I did was schedule A and B checks for 0000 on Mondays.  I was scheduling a 7 day, 7 aircraft run so then I moved on to 0000 Tues and so on BEFORE I added the flights I wanted.  I learned my lesson the first time.  I think this was an honest system error or a manual one if a human intervened.  Not sure how ramp checks are done.

I also make it a point to click on "aircraft" every few hours and it immediately flags if you have not scheduled a mx check on airplane sp you can correct it.  As you attempt to schedule a route to an aircraft the yellow boxes at the bottom are auto checked the A and B checks need to be completed.

So are these done randomly by a person or by the system?
So a typical manual strategy is to just give pay rises when prompted by the in-game inbox?

You'll get an "HR Payraise Request" message and you just have to click a button the personnel page to set to requested wages.  Easy peasy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.