Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Feature requests / Re: Pre Allocate flight number ranges
« Last post by Dobbs1996 on Yesterday at 08:56:35 PM »
Yes would be a great addition, even if you could do it for bases. ie base A 1-1000 base B 1001-2000 etc
Bug reports / Re: Age of already scrapped airplanes continues to increase
« Last post by NickSTL on Yesterday at 05:53:08 PM »
Well aren't we pedantic today  ;D

Just kidding,  I see the fault in the logic here. Will adjust at some point.

Haha, yes, this is not exactly a priority 1 issue, but probably also not too difficult to fix.

Thank you!
Game talk - Airline Generations / Re: Cargo aircraft not making money
« Last post by Cornishman on Yesterday at 05:25:19 PM »
I would most definitely say it is a bug to be reported if you got allocated all cargo aircraft in an easy-start and the year is anything younger than about 1995 ish !  :o
[en] BlueSky begins replacing the Piper PA-31-325 Navajo with the new Piper PA-42 Cheyenne IV model.
You will soon be able to get a good little plane at a low price.

[pl] BlueSky rozpoczyna wymianę samolotów Piper PA-31-325 Navajo na nowy model Piper PA-42 Cheyenne IV.
Wkrótce w dobrej cenie będzie można nabyć dobry, mały samolot.

If you are interested, please write

Jeśli jesteś zainteresowany to pisz
General forum / Re: Cargo-Time of day penalty?
« Last post by dmoose42 on Yesterday at 03:44:06 PM »
There is not a time of day penalty for cargo
Announcements - Airline Generations / Macaque air
« Last post by stanleyjankowski on Yesterday at 03:11:05 PM »
become macaque. fly with us.

CEo, stanleyjankowski, now a Gibraltar macaque
General forum / Cargo-Time of day penalty?
« Last post by rettir on Yesterday at 03:03:39 PM »
Quick question-Is there a penalty for flying a cargo aircraft at midnight to 5 AM hours like with passengers? I wouldn't think the packages would mind.<grin>
I did look in the manual & did a quick forum search. But I could not find the answer.

Thanks in advance for elucidating the matter.
Announcements - Dawn of the Millennium / TWA-Our Newest Aircraft
« Last post by Redtails1 on Yesterday at 03:02:30 PM »
TWA announces the arrival our first of 50, state of the art aircraft— the Airbus 310-300. The plane has a comfortable World Class seating arrangement with two classes of service and an amazing range of 5000 Nautical Miles. The aircraft will replace the L-1011 fleet, flying with better fuel economy and upgraded safety features like fly-by-wire technology.
Bug reports / Re: Age of already scrapped airplanes continues to increase
« Last post by Sami on Yesterday at 09:17:53 AM »
Well aren't we pedantic today  ;D

Just kidding,  I see the fault in the logic here. Will adjust at some point.
Bug reports / Age of already scrapped airplanes continues to increase
« Last post by NickSTL on Yesterday at 02:45:14 AM »
When you search for a model in 'Aircraft information', it shows you all the planes that were ever produced starting from the very first one.

One column is 'age' and it shows how long ago this plane was manufactured. The problem is that this age continues to increase after a plane has been scrapped. Example: Imagine it is 2020 and a plane was manufactured in 1990 and scrapped in 2010. If you ask me, the age should say '20 years'. Currently, however, the age column would say '30 years'. This can be confusing because you may want to get an idea of what's the typical age of a model of this type before it was scrapped. Some models fly for as long as 35 years, while others become obsolete more quickly. This is an important piece of information.

Plus, if you click on an already scrapped plane, age simply says '-' which follows my logic but is inconsistent with the age displayed on the overview page.
I attached two screenshots to show what I am referring to. I noticed this in The Modern Times, but it is probably the same in all the game worlds.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.