» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Connect Air made the decision that their Curtiss-Wright C-46 will fly for the Airline the next 3-5 years and then they will be replaced by the Aviation Traders ATL-90 Accountant Mk I with Rolls-Royce engines.

Up to 26 aircraft will be ordered in the next years, said the CEO of Connect Air. In the meanwhile the airline will operate up to 40 de Havilland DH.114 Heron 2.
Announcements - Beginner's World #2 / 2016
« Last post by d.kouwie on Today at 05:33:23 PM »
Lillie Airlines has finally added Dubai to its Dutch network plans for 2016.

The plan is to fly 4 times a day.

This route was originally announced in 2013 with flights set to start in 2015. However, due to the bankrupt of Lillie air in 2013, the introduction of the service was delayed until 2015.   The inaugural flight (LLL 345) using its brand new boeing 777 200ER.

They also going to fly from the end of the year, every hour to charles de gaulle airport and Dublin Airport. They will fly this route with the brand new 737-900L

Probably in maintenance. They'll disappear from the market while in C or D check.
Game talk - History and the Future / Used a/c for sale not on market?
« Last post by john2020 on Today at 07:26:07 AM »
 Hi,

I can see some aircraft that are listed as 'for sale' under the production list of the aircraft, and on the fleet page of the selling airline, but the aircraft are not for sale on the market?
NAGOYA – JapanCommuter has chosen to replace its current fleet of Martin 2-0-2 and Martin 4-0-4 piston engined aircraft with local made NAMC YS-11 turboprops. The airline has placed an initial order for 45 planes, with a further order expected soon.

The twin-engined YS-11 is projected as delivering similar operational performance to the four-engined British-built Vickers Viscount, while possessing 50% greater capacity than the similarly configured Dutch-built Fokker F27 Friendship. It is also supervised that the pricing of the aircraft to ensure that it was competitive with the American-built Martin 4-0-4.
with five bases and new state-of-the-art aircraft designed to meet our customer's particular needs arriving monthly from March this year, Basset Air is now confident in saying they are the number one regional airline serving Italy and its surrounding countries. Our logo says "freedom to fly" and that's what we deliver to the Italian population and we do it in comfort and safety, the future looks bright for Basset Air.
Announcements - History and the Future / Replace of Curtiss-Wright C-46 Commando
« Last post by Hubsi on September 25, 2022, 01:18:50 PM »
Connect Air has announced, that they are searching a replacement for their Curtiss C-46. The CEO said that the C-46 is outdated and not efficient enought so they are searching for a replace in the next 4 years for all theis C-46. Currently only 7 aircraft of this type are flying for the airline.

The Airline's is planing to add 10-20 new aircrafts to their fleet. The favourites are the Angusta AZ-8L, Aviation Traders ATL-90 Accountant Mk I, de Havilland Canada DHC-4 Caribou and the Fokker F.27 Mk 300 Combiplane.
Announcements - History and the Future / Bristol Type 170 Replace
« Last post by Hubsi on September 25, 2022, 01:10:12 PM »
Connect Air is going to remove the last Bristol Type 170 within this month.  All(10) of them are going to be replaced by modern de Havilland DH.114 Heron 2.
Announcements - History and the Future / JapanCommuter looking to renew its fleet
« Last post by Tujue on September 25, 2022, 08:52:40 AM »
NAGOYA – Japan’s latest airline JapanCommuter is looking ahead to renew its fleet. The CEO told the press that the airline is examining current aircraft on the market to renew its fleet of Martin 2-0-2. While the aircraft is suitable for the current operations, the airliner itself is dated. “The piston engine 2-0-2 has passed its time and needs replacement within a few years. We can choose to refurbish them and fly them longer, but in our eyes the future is turboprop instead of piston engines,” the CEO said.

JapanCommuter recently signed a contract with Rolls Royce for being the engine supplier for the new aircraft, which hints towards the aircraft JapanCommuter is looking at. “Yes, we indeed look at the Aviation Traders ATL-90, Fokker F.27 Friendship, Handley Page Herald and Vickers Viscount props, but we are also in talks with other manufacturers also.”
Announcements - The Age of Flight / Re: A330/A340
« Last post by Antelan on September 24, 2022, 08:10:58 PM »
I have 7 340-500 I will sell new when they come in my fleet
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.