Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bug reports / Re: SVO in HatF has no Fuel Suppliers
« Last post by Sami on Today at 09:54:11 AM »
Added.
Bug reports / Re: MUC in AoF has incorrect Slots per hour.
« Last post by Sami on Today at 09:51:28 AM »
Adjusted manually.
Bug reports / [ok] SVO in HatF has no Fuel Suppliers
« Last post by Todorojoz on Today at 02:56:57 AM »
Due to SVO beings opened early manually for Russian playability, it doesn't have any fuel suppliers available currently going on 3 years in game.
Bug reports / [ok] MUC in AoF has incorrect Slots per hour
« Last post by Todorojoz on Today at 02:55:19 AM »
MUC recently moved to its new airport. There were some slots there before the move I believe, but after the move it only has 30 slots per hour for a 6 Infrastructure airport (should have 60) which has caused all hours from before the move to now have 0 slots available. The only available slots are 2 hours that the new airport was expanded open too, that also only had 30 available.
General forum / Re: Selling aircraft
« Last post by groundbum2 on Yesterday at 12:16:06 PM »
just drop the price by a small amount. The max has decreased in the minute or so since you entered the screen.

Simon
General forum / Re: Selling aircraft
« Last post by dagwood on Yesterday at 12:00:25 PM »
I think this is a new bug.  I have seen this in a few GWs for a while now.
General forum / Selling aircraft
« Last post by Maxair on Yesterday at 10:47:30 AM »
Why all of the sudden when i try to sell a plane at max price it wont let me and i get an error message saying the price i entered is above the recommended price, please try again.? Ive been selling and leasing my 737 fleet for 8 game years this way with zero issues. Whats changed? After some tinkering it seems like if i enter the number manually it works? Maybe a glitch with the max/min button?
Rome, September 21st, 1952

Compagnie Aeree d'Italia, Italy's largest airline opens a new page in the books of history with the introduction of the first jet powered aircraft into scheduled services in Italy. The airline already made headlines when ordering the aircraft of the type 'C102 Jetliner' from the -as yet- unknown aircraft manufacturer 'Avro Canada', which had only produced military aircraft so far.

"The aircraft will offer substantial improvements in travel times, service and comfort; first on key routes within Italy and soon also on our services to core destinations around Europe", says Jona L., founder and CEO of the flag carrier. He continued: "We are already seeing improvements in speed by 1/3rd compared to our main aircraft, the 'Martin 2-0-2' and as much as half on our supplementary aircraft, the 'Curtiss Wright C-46'. This makes us a preferred carrier especially for business travelers, who can now cross Italy after breakfast and be back home by supper, rather than having to endure overnight flights. Additionally the 'C102' will introduce business class for the first time on our Milano based flights, further increasing the service and comfort, especially for our wealthier clientele."
When asked if this speed was too fast, he replied: "I believe this is by far not the end of line, we will see travel times reduce much further in the future as technology progresses. We welcome it as a much needed boost to the Italian post-war economy and look forward to a prosperous future of our country and our company."

The new service will launch with a celebratory reception on September 29th, 1952. Several high level officials have been invited to Milano Linate airport, alongside with local dignitaries and senior company officials. Rumors about possible corruption between the company and its invitees have been denied by all parties, when concerns about reports on the environmental impact and noise pollution were raised. These reports have been heavily redacted by local and federal officials before being released.
After the early morning reception and christening, the aircraft will immediately take up scheduled services between Milano's Linate airport and Catania Fontanarossa. It is planned that upon return only 5 hours and 15 minutes later it will perform a low fly-by presentation for the invited guests and the expected crowds of onlookers.

Compagnie Aeree d'Italia has announced that further services will be launched from Milano as soon as further aircraft are being completed and delivered from Canada. Avro Canada is ramping up production speeds expecting to deliver up to 3 brand new aircraft to Italy each month. Further routes will be announced by the company in due course but for now are being kept confidential. Our reporter heard rumors that Palermo could be a potential destination for the C102 but company CEO Jona L. declined to comment citing trade secrets.

On a side note, press officer I. Llusione of Compagnie Aeree d'Italia mentioned that since June 1952 the company also started offering business class out of its primary hub at Rome's Fiumicino airport. The service is offered on the recently developed and newly delivered Convair CV-440 piston powered airliner. Current destinations with business class service are focusing on European Capitals, including Brussels, Bucharest, Copenhagen, London, Madrid and Warsaw. "These destinations were previously out of reach of our aircraft and we are very happy to finally be able to serve these beautiful cities and economic centers. As Convair delivers further aircraft to us, we will strongly expand our European network. Unfortunately that means that the introduction of domestic business class services has to be delayed until early next year, when we will take delivery of the brand new Vickers Viscount turboprop aircraft" says I. Llusione of the plans for the immediate future of the company. He added that "the new turboprop aircraft will also offer reductions in travel times on domestic and international destinations, although not as much as the brilliant new jet aircraft."

Many new developments are happening and on the horizon for our flag carrier, Compagnie Aeree d'Italia. We will continue to follow their enormous success and report on any further newsworthy events.
Adding last words to the press conference, CEO and founder Jona L. wished "all travelers a pleasant stay on board our aircraft and our pilots all times happy landings." We can only join in these wishes.
Announcements - History and the Future / Introducing the Air Express Shuttle Service
« Last post by fsx11 on August 15, 2022, 03:43:30 PM »
Air Express has launched the Air Express Shuttle Service between Taipei Taoyuan International Airport and Hong Kong Kai Tak Airport. By the end of the year, flights between the two airports will depart every hour and will be exclusively operated by brand new de Havilland Comet jetliners. This will make the Air Express Shuttle Service the fastest and most convenient link between these two Asian metropolises.

The continuous investment in a modern fleet and outstanding operations will ensure that Air Express continues to be Taiwan's #1 airline.
Announcements - The Speed World / New Alliance Looking for Members
« Last post by bulldoggery on August 13, 2022, 01:41:56 PM »
Come join Infinite…the world alliance of endless possibilities!  Our goal is to offer the maximum connectivity to our passenger guests while allowing our airline partners the maximum flexibility with their alliance choice and a minimum commitment.  We’re founded on a few simple principles to keep it simple.  Click on the request to join while the limited positions remain.

Let's Jet!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.