» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements - Cargo Challenge / Re: I'm bored...
« Last post by Zobelle on Today at 03:22:23 PM »
I'm having trouble seeing the meaning of an only cargo scenario where you can not have a-b-c-d connections.
I'm bored...

It would be nice to be able to pick up addtl cargo on the way to a destination..
Bug reports / Re: Show Payload Limited Routes Doesn't work for cargo
« Last post by gazzz0x2z on Today at 03:07:52 PM »
(.../...)(for best results we'd need to have yet another selection box there, to filter let's say "limitation 50% or more" or in similar fashion, but can't really see any big benefits of adding that?)

Well, dichotomy. I can imagine filtering lines with 60% reduction, to see where I'm really missing things. By increments of 10%, would be kickass, to get a proper feeling of what is wrong, and what is just annoying.
Bug reports / Re: [-] Show Payload Limited Routes Doesn't work for cargo
« Last post by schro on Today at 02:24:38 PM »
The use case in my situation is finding the most limited DC-8-63AF routes (which has a long runway requirement) to swap to the DC-8-73F (which has a much shorter requirement).
Bug reports / Re: Show Payload Limited Routes Doesn't work for cargo
« Last post by Sami on Today at 02:18:53 PM »
Yea that's because basically every cargo route has some sort of payload limitation, so filtering them is rather difficult. And not certainly possible with the current "yes / no" flag in the filter options, so not a bug in that sense.

(for best results we'd need to have yet another selection box there, to filter let's say "limitation 50% or more" or in similar fashion, but can't really see any big benefits of adding that?)
Bug reports / Re: [ok] GW4 DC-10 line
« Last post by Sami on Today at 02:17:52 PM »
The system is still "stabilizing" after the manual adjustment and it will take some time before it's reliable, as the adjustments are done gradually.
Game talk - Game World #3 / 757-200PF for sale
« Last post by Mr. Pete on Today at 01:00:08 PM »
Hello,

Anyone interested in buying 7 of 752PF?
Ordered too many.

PM if so :)

P.
General forum / Re: How to Make Your Airlines’ Logo Appear As An Icon
« Last post by Mort on Today at 11:23:56 AM »
The small icon you see next to some airline's routes is actually the icon of the alliance that airline is a part of.
General forum / How to Make Your Airlines’ Logo Appear As An Icon
« Last post by Tuckernut on Today at 11:18:45 AM »
I have created logos for my airline but I cannot figure out how to make my icon appear next to my carrier’s name which is seen whe selecting routes.  I would appreciate a little help and thanks in advance.
Announcements - Cargo Challenge / I'm bored...
« Last post by Knud B on Today at 09:37:17 AM »
I'm having trouble seeing the meaning of an only cargo scenario where you can not have a-b-c-d connections.
I'm bored...
Game talk - Game World #3 / Re: A question for those experiences players
« Last post by tungstennedge on Yesterday at 09:43:22 PM »
as the game matures you should expect to be able to run your airline easily when most routes are 200% supplied, and not quite so easily at 300% supply. Have spare planes around, so when other players go bankrupt you can jump onto their route. So say a big KEWR disappears, get ready to fill EGLL-KEWR quickly before the others do.

Wait until fuel prices go up then you'll see a bloodbath. And yes the traffic figures reflect the real world approximately, so expect China to grow internationally and domestically and yes EGLL/KJFK will go to 10K or more.

But plan for 300% supply on the juicy routes...

S

I cant wait for 1100 fuel price then, I want to see companies dropping (Hopefully not me)

@JumboShrimp I hope we got 3% then cause then we are gonna get +165% xD

Also I have been looking deep into route pages for routes, the Caribbean has proven to be a gold mine however, I don't seem to beable to profit as much from these as bigger routes for whatever reason. For example, I have 80% lf, and 360K/route pair on LAX,  despite having 190% oversupply 11800/6300 appox. A route where I am the only operator makes the same amount at the moment. Am I not charging enough for the route I am only operator or something, or is LAX just performing really well due to large premium demand? Not too sure, I even fly multiple times in an single hour to LAX and both route pairs still make 300k+ each per routes pair.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.