Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements - Game World #4 / Re: cheating dance continues
« Last post by Jahan Raheem on Today at 06:28:53 PM »
I'm not sure how my reply was an attack on you or a defense of the player's alleged actions. It was a thankful comment as I don't have the time to review all of the plane transactions in a game world that someone is at least doing it!

I'm sure Elite will take appropriate action based upon the results of the investigation. I've been traveling too much in the past week and have not had a chance to dust off my jump to conclusions mat. It is interesting how other alliances won't kick members when presented with a mountain of screenshots and other evidence as to wrong doing - it's poor form to call for a player's ouster before a solid case has been made.

Speaking of which, let's examine the solidness of the case: I see the plane was purchased and then resold for a profit. I see the purchasing airline is flying the plane and doing so profitably, so it's not like the player purchased a plane that is not going to be used and is simply for scrap. It's not being done repeatedly for money transfers. The selling airline is also not in dire straits when it comes to cash. There's not enough data just by looking at one transaction to determine intent and therefore a rule violation in my opinion. Is there something that I've overlooked in examining the facts?

I missed it was thankfull msg then sorry,

The airliner in question have taken cheap planes for buy and resell to new start up on around 10mln profits,for us it is peanuts but for a small carrier is alot.
this he repeately do with more airliners.
this with example #085 of DHC-7 was not the first and here given are Cargo Indie,Galaxy boost and now as jumbo lux from Subang,which now flies with the 1 plane as i have brought it too the open.

To be honest you think is normal a small vietnamese carrier buy planes for 4mln and resell to a new start up for 13 mln dollar same day at delivery,while younger,fresh D/C checks and for 4mln are available?
this reaped 3 times here beeing brought up,if the start up would started he would buy the 4mln and not 13mln plane,true or not?
this trick repeated multiple times with this game credits.
3x the luck to have have a plane 3x more expense then the other planes on the UM and sell at day of delivery for max while that type is not very high in demand and more then 10-15 planes available at used market.

cargo Indie where declared bankrupt when the Galaxy boost plane was delivered.
This happened same to Jumbo Lux,but then everything was set in motion already.

Announcements - Game World #4 / Re: cheating dance continues
« Last post by schro on Today at 04:37:15 PM »
Well unfortunatly it is needed as other some players use a 2nd dummy account to disposse of there old metal or just us it too laundery money.
Given your Alliance member is doing this you avoid answering(as usuall)and instead try to attack me.

He just stopped now doing this after beeing exposed but if not he uses this technique to enrich himself.
If you have an member in your lines who cheat by using a 2nd account to laundery planes in many occasions i think an normal ave. alliance would kick them out,somehow you defend them,hhhmmmm

I'm not sure how my reply was an attack on you or a defense of the player's alleged actions. It was a thankful comment as I don't have the time to review all of the plane transactions in a game world that someone is at least doing it!

I'm sure Elite will take appropriate action based upon the results of the investigation. I've been traveling too much in the past week and have not had a chance to dust off my jump to conclusions mat. It is interesting how other alliances won't kick members when presented with a mountain of screenshots and other evidence as to wrong doing - it's poor form to call for a player's ouster before a solid case has been made.

Speaking of which, let's examine the solidness of the case: I see the plane was purchased and then resold for a profit. I see the purchasing airline is flying the plane and doing so profitably, so it's not like the player purchased a plane that is not going to be used and is simply for scrap. It's not being done repeatedly for money transfers. The selling airline is also not in dire straits when it comes to cash. There's not enough data just by looking at one transaction to determine intent and therefore a rule violation in my opinion. Is there something that I've overlooked in examining the facts?
American Pacific today announced that it's final Boeing 727 flight from home base of Seattle Tacoma will take place on 30th January 1990. The aircraft, registered N219PW will operate the NW2063/2064 rotation from Salt Lake City, before the route will be transferred to the MD87 the following day.

Once a common sight at Seattle, the airline had based over fifty of the type at the airport during its peak. However over the past three years, the airline has been on a fleet modernisation program, replacing the once backbone of the fleet with more efficient McDonnell Douglas MD87's.

The airline will continue to operate the type at its Baltimore base on the East coast throughout the year until all MD87's are delivered. Details of the final 727 flights will be announced in due course.
Glasgow and Paris have become the first cities to experience the next-generation A320NEO! Vulcano flights 1036/37 between Tenerife South and Glasgow and vice versa, and flights 1038/39 between Tenerife and Paris CDG and vice versa, are now flown by our latest jet. Barcelona will soon be added to the growing NEO route network with Vulcano Airlines.
Announcements - Game World #3 / Another 788 for sale
« Last post by Caretakerbc on Today at 03:28:09 PM »
Listed now
Game talk - Beginner's Worlds / Re: Meeting Route Demands
« Last post by Tha_Ape on Today at 10:47:12 AM »
Hi and welcome,

on routes where you have exclusivity, you'd typically want to supply roughly 90% of the demand, so you can increase prices while maintaining a very high LF.
If, on these routes you supply 100% of the demand and have below 90% LF, that's most likely because your RI is not yet at 90-100, so just wait a bit longer. Another possibility is that you increased prices too much - AWS passengers prefer not to fly that to fly fo too much money.

On routes with competition, the ideal would be to share it so that the overall supply is roughly 90% of the demand as well. However it wouldn't be called competition if one wouldn't try to take the lead and discourage the others from flying it.
Basically, the demand gets fragmented more or less equally between the number of flights. And unless you want the other guy dead (which btw would be very costly for you), you want to keep your LF between 70 and 90%. So if the route has 1000 demand and the current supply is 600 amongst 5 flights, you can add 6 or even 7 flights.
On the other hand, if the demand is 1000 with 900 supply split amongst 16 flights, you barely want to add 2 flights.

Hope this helps.
Game talk - Beginner's Worlds / Meeting Route Demands
« Last post by djscuba on Today at 10:33:55 AM »
Hi, I've new to the game and been experimenting with different things over the last few weeks but I'm still a little stumped about route demands.

My questions is: Is it worth meeting the full demand?

I ask this as I started off by having just 1 flight on many routes to get started off and build route image. Now that I am established I have increased the frequency of all my routes to meet the full demand levels however, I am finding I can't get high load factors, more so on routes with competitors. Should I be looking for balance such as supplying to say 60% of the demand instead of 100%? Any tips would be awesome. Thanks
For a limited time only while our introductory offer of 30% off is on during our international marketing campaign gain a free in-flight beverage and lounge access (lounge only at Avalon and Adelaide,) valid at over $60. Also go into the draw when spending more than $350 in one transaction on our website for free one way ticket to Mildura. Draw on the 30/4/12 available through our live stream on our website.

Join me and my team of wonderful friendly staff in helping communities stay on the map by donating $5 a month to our online e-newsletter and flyaway rewards card. 
And I hope we as a community can make Southern Cross National Airlines the best regional airline in Australia.

General forum / Re: Renewed AirwaySim game worlds - Give them a name
« Last post by Zobelle on Today at 09:57:40 AM »
Id like to see possibly segmented games where you can choose to continue or close out at the end of that era.

Say you have a 1950 beginning but are only interested in the first 15 years. Score can be kept of each 15 year era and you will be given option to continue. Similarly one can join at anytime within 15 year interval but will only be scored on a completed 15 year intervals (Join 1964 but only scored at 1965-1980 timeframe and any others continued forward if any)
How about these?

• Post-9/11 America (2002-20)
  • A New Low-Cost Giant (1996-2010)
  • Aviation's Golden Age: The Americas (1959-80) (limited to North and South America)

-Emily (age 14 5/6)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.