Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements - Airline Generations (GW #1) / Re: Concorde flights from LIS
« Last post by JJ on Today at 01:57:11 AM »
AeroPohjois is also happy to offer the only other airworthy Concorde on short term leasing plans to anyone willing to take the chance!
Interflug and the world says goodbye to SAAB 340BF
Due to Interflug's high competence as part of our East German tradition, which we are very proud of, SAAB 340BF has been a workhorse for the airline for  a long time.
The aircraft began its career with Interflug in 1990. Since 2015, Interflug has been the only company in the world to use the aircraft type and tonight the aircraft lands at the airport in Leipzig for the last time.

-We do not only end a proud tradition with SAAB 340B within Interflug, but for the whole world.

Date   Event
22-Jul-2020    Last flight with Interflug
23-Mar-1990   Aircraft constructed
Announcements - Airline Generations (GW #1) / Concorde flights from LIS
« Last post by Mozhawk on Yesterday at 05:58:26 PM »
TAEuropa+ is happy to announce promotional flights to its more popular destinations worldwide using a leased Concorde from AeroPohjois. This marketing event will last for 6 months and will cover most of the spring and summer time in the northern hemisphere.

A lifetime experience that only a very few can try. Now, at your disposal with TAEuropa+. Have you ever imagined landing in NYC earlier than your departing time the very same day? If there is something near to travelling into the past, this is it! Leave Lisbon for New York at noon and arrive there before 11:00AM.

TAEuropa+ where aviation isn't just business.

Lisbon, February 13, 2007.
Feature requests / Re: Fleet commonality changes - combined thread
« Last post by groundbum2 on Yesterday at 01:58:53 PM »
just a quickie - and zero development time.

Allow a player A to nominate one other player B who can log in as A and buy planes off the used market. Nothing else. The two players would have to notify admin of the arrangement.

This way for me in the UK I could find a tag buddy in the US/Oz who could buy used planes when I'm in the nod. And I could reciprocate for him/her.

Simon
Feature requests / Re: [-] Aircraft search in used market
« Last post by Mort on Yesterday at 01:44:50 PM »
Freetext search covers a/c names and engine names.

Also covers the weight variant, for example "11.2" brings me max weight variant 722As  8)
Announcements - Beginner's World #2 / Brand New A220-300 to lease
« Last post by ThiibaultF on Yesterday at 11:55:48 AM »
Hello !

I am offering you a brandnew A220 to lease if you want to develop your medium-haul routes! ;)
Feature requests / Re: Additional achievements
« Last post by gazzz0x2z on Yesterday at 11:21:00 AM »
you could do some location based achievements as well something like found an airline in Vietnam on day one and survive tell the end of the game

This one I'm gonna succeed in History & the Future. The main danger is doing stupid things due to boredom. I had my first 2 BK warnings ever in this came world, because I overextended my 20% prepaid orders - and had too much confidence in my IL18Ds (they rocked until 1979 - then came the fuel crisis - ooooooch ). I never had so few opposition, yet never was so much in danger. I nearly BK'd in 1984 (20% prepaid 757PFs for a customer slow to take them, and 16 years IL18Ds D check) and in 2016 (too many 20% prepaid planes, had to sell in panic mode, despite being very profitable).

I'm gonna succeed...if I don't do anything else stupid, of course. With a fuel breakeven at 1434$ and all my planes owned and young enough to last to the end of the game, only my own stupidity can kill me now. It near-missed me twice already.
« Last post by groundbum2 on Yesterday at 10:29:07 AM »
Pop up again

Please - we need to reconsider UM market purchasing process of private listed ACs.
It is really very important for time consuming god of wasted souls

yes yes yes. I'm sick of setting alarm for 130am and 515am to buy some dratted 737s to replace the x700 I have.

An easy option, let us tick aircraft privately listed to us, and at noon AWS buys these aircraft automatically. Why noon? Cos that way if we want to grab a different aircraft we can do so manually between midnight and noon on the day buy slots become available. Best of both.

Or allow a CEO to maintain a list of  trusted airline partners where these people can sell planes to us without any buying effort. This would still use our 3xweekly buy slots. FIFO.

I really don't think the AWS developers have played a large airline and don't appreciate the QoL issues involved with 500+ aircraft. I think they have small test airlines to test new features and that's it. It's a major black hole in the link between the user base and the developers imho.

Simon
« Last post by MuzhikRB on Yesterday at 10:15:07 AM »
Pop up again

Please - we need to reconsider UM market purchasing process of private listed ACs.
It is really very important for time consuming god of wasted souls
Game talk - The Speed World / Re: 2 Airlines same name
« Last post by mjl777 on Yesterday at 04:48:32 AM »
Other than the fact that both airlines might violate the overall game rules since "Odyssey Airlines" is a registered business in the UK that intends to operate premium only flights from LCY to the US. But then again, Odyssey is a generic term and the real world airline isn't operational yet...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.