Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Feature requests / Re: Airline mergers, purchase
« Last post by CRJ900-71 on Yesterday at 10:48:50 PM »
Thank you both for the info!!
Big news in Cairo as Jet Egypt announces their entry into the long-haul and ultra long-haul markets. The airline had established itself in Egypt's regional market, flying 47-to-121-seater Embraer jets from its bases in Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria, with over 100 aircraft carrying over 12 million passengers every year.

Jet Egypt commenced operations 25 years ago with twelve Fokker 100 aircraft. This year, the airline announced the purchase of seven Airbus A350-1000 aircraft from the used market, with 355 seats over three classes. Starting on March 13th, it will begin long-haul direct services to five new destinations: Sydney - Kingsford Smith, Chicago - O'Hare, Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi, Osaka - Kansai, and Vancouver. For the first time, Jet Egypt will connect its customers in Cairo to North America, Australia, and East Asia.

Flight JE1001 from Cairo to Sydney will be the longest direct flight from Cairo International—and all of North Africa—at an astounding 18 hours and 30 minutes. Jet Egypt is also introducing two new tiers of luxury travel on the A350, the Horus Plus (C) and Horus Gold (F) classes.
Game talk - Beginner's Worlds / Capacity issue-767 vs 777
« Last post by zain.nensey on Yesterday at 09:02:29 PM »
Up until now, I've been operating mainly 767s and some 757s on long-haul routes. The issue I'm running into is that there are many routes which I'm serving, but which require a much larger plane to meet passenger demand

The 767 has been fantastic for my purposes, but I tested an up-gauge to a 777 on one of my routes and it was quite successful. The only issue is that the 777 is so much more expensive than the 767, and doing so means I add the dreaded fourth fleet group.

Is it better to operate two smaller planes on the same route at different flight times, or to simply fly one larger plane? I've tested both strategies now and revenues and profits don't look affected.
General forum / Re: Payload limitations
« Last post by blackswan on Yesterday at 08:54:16 PM »
I guess that's the issue, thanks

General forum / Re: LOGO AND LIVERY
« Last post by dinamo5 on Yesterday at 08:28:59 PM »
Hi guys,
I would be grateful if someone would design a livery for me.

Currently playing "Airline Generations".
My airline is called TransYugo, as for colors i think something related to the Yugoslav flag, maybe red and blue?
It would be cool if you could implement the red star in the livery, as the one on the flag.

The aircraft that the livery should be based upon is not important, the aircrafts im currently using is not my long time plan. But preferably something from the late 70s or 80s.

Thank you :D
General forum / Re: Payload limitations
« Last post by SP7 on Yesterday at 08:01:51 PM »
The base model of the 739ER has a range of 1400NM compared to the base model of the regular 739 at 2100.

I assume that’s what the game is basing this off. If you only owned the 85 ton 739ER you won’t have payload restrictions.
Game talk - History and the Future (GW #2) / Re: Aircraft in storage
« Last post by ChuckPerry on Yesterday at 07:17:31 PM »
Thx guys.. didn't think to look in feature requests... Also thx Andre- I'll let u know on the -63's. Chuck
General forum / Payload limitations
« Last post by blackswan on Yesterday at 07:10:15 PM »
hi,

Can someone clarify how this can be?

Boeing 737-900: Payload limitation.
OMDB - VTBD : Limited to 159 pax by payload/range.
VTBD - OMDB : Limited to 108 pax by payload/range.
Boeing 737-900ER: Payload limitation.
OMDB - VTBD : Limited to 110 pax by payload/range.
VTBD - OMDB : Limited to 93 pax by payload/range.

I'm aware, that the numbers seem to be strange or simply wrong if you don't have the aircraft in your fleet. I'm trying to avoid the "buying an aircraft as a test subject" way.

cheers

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.