Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Game Time / Real Time  (Read 413 times)

KeanoManu

• Former member
[-] Game Time / Real Time
« on: August 28, 2008, 03:31:44 PM »
Would be good if it could be some sort of automatic converter of the game time to real time.
I was looking at a order to lease some planes and it stood that the planes would be delivered different days in August (game time). I was rather lost there on how long time that actually was. Would be good if it could be added so we can either click on the time or in a box after the time to get it converted to real time in a pop-up.

So when i click on where it stood the first plane would be delivered 8th August i would get a pop-up where it says when it will be delivered in my real time too.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:23:21 PM by sami »

moxiepilot

• Former member
Re: Game Time / Real Time
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 03:36:11 PM »
there is, click on the time on the left in the box "Beta game 1" that says "Time is."

KeanoManu

• Former member
Re: [-] Game Time / Real Time
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 11:26:12 PM »
Didn't found that one before. Now i found out that the clock isn't following my local time. I was expecting an aircraft at 01:38, but it seems like that clock are GMT only or something. Can't it be changed so the clock follow the local time? Or if we can choose out local time if it's to much coding to code in all time-zones.

Name_Omitted

• Former member
Re: [-] Game Time / Real Time
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 11:42:19 PM »
I had this problem.  The clock is set to the forum, and you can change that under the forum preferences.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.