Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Geeky Request - Deeper Data Access  (Read 316 times)

republicofpepsi

• Former member
[-] Geeky Request - Deeper Data Access
« on: May 22, 2009, 03:15:14 AM »
I'd really like to see the ability to manipulate the data into personalized reports.  For example, rather than just view income/losses by month week or year, allow specified times so we could compare Jan 1977 to Jan 1976, customizable graphs, etc.

I'd also like to have the ability to see an aircraft's stats over it's lifetime, or the time I've owned it.  Lifetime profit/loss, and maintenance and fuel expenses.  It'd be a great way to really see which type of aircraft is fitting best in a specific role over an extended period of time.

Finally, and least important at all, it would be interesting if the map displayed the current location of aircraft, en-route, etc.  But I'm sure it would probably use up too much server resources...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 12:25:05 AM by sami »

bigdogshark62

• Former member
Re: Geeky Request - Deeper Data Access
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 08:04:28 AM »
Finally, and least important at all, it would be interesting if the map displayed the current location of aircraft, en-route, etc.  But I'm sure it would probably use up too much server resources...

This is actually one I thought about, too...  They have something like this for Google Earth, so you can see aircraft movements for any given location.  Or whatever system the airlines use on their websites, or FlightAware, or FlightStats, or any of those.  It would be cool, although I don't know either how much programming would go into something like that.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.